🥀Chapter 14:🥀

Taehyung's POV-

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. The sun poured through the window as my eyes flattered open. A small smile curved on my lips as I sat up ready for a new day. I walked over towards the bathroom door, ready to get my routine on. Without wasting another second I opened the door. I took one step in and froze. My eyes met with Jungkook's naked body. With a moment to waste I quickly ran out, not wanting to be in that awkward situation(even though Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating for  years and have s*x before the reason why it's awkward for Taehyung now is because they haven't done anything sextual in a LONG time and they haven't really seen each others body naked too so yeah).

I was on the other side of the door leaning on it for support, while blushing like a red tomato, "I'm not used to this.." I blushed under my breath. Not too long after the shower was turned off. The water had stop running and foot steps were heard approaching the door. I quick backed away and  took steps back. The door swung open and I was met with the eyes of a wet dark raven  haired man.

He had a towel below his waste as it showed his 'V' shape curve(I don't know what it's called, but It's the thing that body goals have Idk..Help..) I felt my heart skip a beat at the sight. Not wanting to create a entire eye lusting scene I just walked passed him, making my way into the bathroom. While walking in I could hear a 'good morning, coming from his lips, I wanted to embrace his entire body and soul, give him a morning kiss as we use to and tell him how much I loved him, but I had to stand my grounds. I mustn't forget what he as done to me fore I will make him feel how I felt.

With out wasting another moment I got back on track, in doing my morning routine. I did my face and body routine and soon I was all wet and had a towel around my waste. I stepped towards the door as I opened it, making my way in the bedroom I closed the door behind me. I saw a figure sitting in the chair and had a phone in hand. Not really wanting to give him too much attention than need I walked towards the wardrobe and shout through my cloths, looking for something to wear for work.

As I ran my hands through the cloths which hanged on the silver racks, I saw something that peaked my attention and so I took it out. The top had a beautiful pattern, well coordinated on cloth which had an amazing felling texture. It had a black pants which black belt with silver buckle. I was untriaged. 

(↡↡What the outfit looked like and what he wore↡↡)

(Pretend he has brown hair)

I smiled at the outfit and soon went back in the bathroom, getting dressed

I smiled at the outfit and soon went back in the bathroom, getting dressed. After getting all dressed up and add an  some lip bam I smiled. I looked gorgeous and I knew it.

💜💜💜💜💜Meme of the Day💜💜💜💜💜