🥀Chapter 12:🥀

Taehyung was an his way to the park were Baekhyun was waiting for him. He looked took out his phone to see a message from the same said person, Baekhyun.

----The text read----

-Baekhyun-

"hey tae, I'm at the spot waiting for you"

"okay I'm almost there"

"were is the spot though"

"I'm at the entrance, trust me you won't miss me"

"okay see you soon"

Taehyung was at the entrance of the park and soon his eyes met a tall young man(older than him though) sitting around a table under the pavilion.

He soon realize it was Baekhyun once the older moved around a little, this gave Taehyung a glance at his face. He smiled.

"Baekhyun?" he asked if he was actually him

"taetae!" the older quickly got up from his seat

Before they knew it Taehyung was quickly hugged by the older who was happy to see him at lost.

"Baekhyun.." he let out being squished by the other.

He quickly pulled away with one hand on his head embarrassed. "I'm-I'm sorry tae, i was just too excited to see you again"

Taehyung blushed and replied. "I-it's okay hyung.."

Baekhyung looked at him "you don't have to call me that Taehyung. No need for formalities" he smiled

Taehyung blushed even more. "S-so..how are things going?" trying to start up a convocation.

"things are great! I'm okay with life so far" he smiled

"that's good."

"how are things going with you? With you and Jungkook that is" the older asked

Taehyung pulled a sadden face. "It's...it's not okay actually"

Baehyun grew worried. "what do you mean?weren't you too a power couple at school"

Taehyung chuckled at his words."not anymore at least not now"

Baehyung felt sadden by the youngers tone of words,he could see the pain and hurt in his eyes.

He then lift the younger's chin which was facing down in sadness. "it's okay Taetae,I bet things will get better and if Jungkook's still being a dick to you just remeber that i'm here" he smiled

"wh-what do you mean?"

"well..you now if Jungkook and you weren't a thing I would have asked you out instead.." he chuckled bitterly.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

"well it's all being done with.Let's not things about sad memories or the past. We are on a little hangout date after all"

He forst a smile.

"okay!"

The two spend the day walking around the park sharing happy memorise. They soon bought ice-cream hotdogs and a big sliice of cake to share(any cake you want it to be). They were having fun just the two not remembering the painful parts of their life.

The day was coming on end and the two had to say good bye.

"oh my..the day as come to an end" Bakeyun said in a sad tone

"well i guess this is good bye.."

"c-can we d-do this again...?" Taehyung asked with puppy eyes, wanting to spend more time with the older.

Baekhyun's face lit up into a smile by the younger's words. Inside he wanted to spend more time with him as well. "okay let's do it again!" his smile brighten

Taehyung's face lit up with excitement and soon turn into a blushing mess.

"okay~!" with that he gave the older a big huge before running on.

Bakeyun smiled at this. "so cute~" he spoke under is breath before walking off as well.

💜💜💜💜💜-Meme of the Day-💜💜💜💜💜