🥀Chapter 6:🥀

As soon has Jungkook got out the shower he had asked, "what's wrong babe? what were you going to tell me?"

Taehyung was in too much shock to respond. Jungkook noticed and walked over to the younger with a worried look an his face. "Babe..are you okay?...what's wrong?" Jungkook asked having the look of worry once he saw the younger wasn't responding and had his phone in hiss hands.

The younger soon responded with a little fake smile. "o-oh..sorry about that" the younger stuttered at his words.

"Your phone was ringing..seems like the office was calling you" He simply added with the look of sadness.

Jungkook noticed this and thought Taehyung was sad he had to leave for work again. If only he knew how much he fucked up. Jungkook gave the younger a small peck on his lips and began to get himself ready. He noticed the food the younger had prepared for him and smiled. "I love you Tae baby~" to which Taehyung simply nodded and left the room, leaving Jungkook by himself.

As soon as the younger was out of the room his slowly slid down the door. Tears were leaking from his eyes and hands were placed over his mouth and heart. He couldn't believe Jungkook was cheating on him with some chick he knew at work. "was she the reason for him not being at home at nights and answering his calls?" Thoughts ran through Taehyung's mind like a lightning in a storm. He slowly got up from the door frame and walked down the stairs with his phone in hand. He quickly went into his contact list and called Jimin number. 

The phone was answered by the blond who seemed to be having fun with his boyfriends. Tears began to fall from Taehyung's eyes. he opened his mouth to talk but instead sound of sobs came rushing out. Jimin heard this and soon began to panic.

"Tae! Tae baby what's wrong?" The older asked in a worried tone.

"I-I-I...I.." was all the younger could say.

Jimin knew something was up and rushed for his keys as he was now an his way to Taehyung's house."I'm on my way Tea! I'm on my way" was all that was heard beyond the phone as the phone hanged up.

Taehyung was still in a crying mess but stopped a little once he heard his 'boyfriend' calling him from his room. He was coming out the door all dressed up and ready once again for work.

"Tae baby i'm off! see you soon okay" was all he said and headed for work.

Taehyung wanted to scream and shout at the older for all the pain he was going through, he wanted to hit him in the chest and scream out loud but he didn't. "what will that change, it will ownly make him leave even faster" Taehyung let out subconsciously, as he began to cry again.

Thanks for reading! Go Stream "Life Goes On"!!!💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜Meme of the day!!💜💜💜💜💜