🥀Chapter 3:🥀

At Home-

"Huh..." Taehyung let out a sign out of tiredness.

He took out his phone looking at the time. It was now 2:30 pm. Taehyung was working on half day today, so he was going to be home earlier than other days. He took his shoes off and went up stairs, towards his room.

He placed his phone and keys on the dresser along with his bag which was placed on the chair. He signed once again and fell flat on his back.

"My gosh... I'm so tired" he let out wanting to rest for a while, he was tired from sitting in a chair all day.

He rested for 5 minutes. His eyes trailed onto the wall clock in the room. He remembered that Jimin was going to visit him this afternoon. Since he didn't know when he'll be arriving or when he'll be on his way he decided to get ready. He got up off his back and headed for the showers.

After taking a long, nice and releasing bath. his muscles were at ease. He got out the shower with water dripping from both his hair and body. He grabbed a towel for his waist and another for his wet hair.

He was in his bedroom when he heard his phone vibrate. It was a message from Jimin.

-Jiminie-

Jimin: "Hey Taetae, hyung will be over in 20 minutes"

Taehyung: "Okay Jiminie!"

Taehyung's face lit up at the sight of the text, he quickly dried his hair and body. He went into his draws of cloths and pick out cloths which were comfy and cute.

He took out a cute baby-pink shirt and some white jean shorts. He looked himself up and down the mirror to see if the outfit was okay and smiled. He went back in the bathroom for the blow-dryer and blow-out his hair. It was all puffy and soft. He giggled at the sight.

At the sound of the door bell, Taehyung ran down the stairs while smiling. The door knob was twisted and turned and swung opened. There he was, there he stood.

Both boys hug and giggle at each other's presence.

"Come in hyung" Taehyung signaled as the blonde haired guy walked in.

They both walked up to the living room and sat while having a small yet long convocation about their lives so far and what they had been doing throughout the months they've been apart.

"And everyone busted out laughing at the scene!" Jimin let out, telling his story while he was overseas.

Teahyung laughed at his friend funny story and couldn't help but wipe the tears which were coming out his eyes, from laughing too hard.

"Man that must have been a sight to see" he let still laughing while holding his tummy.

"So Taetae what have you been doing so far and what's life like without your bestie?" Jimin asked in a teasing tone.

Taehyung made a small giggle, hearing his hyung's comment.

"Well...it's been great actually. I've been having fun here and there and...yeah"

"Are you sure Taetae?...it doesn't sound like you're happy about it." Jimin asked. Feeling concerned for his friend as he looked into his brown sparkling orbs. His friend looked hurt and could see tears in his eyes, treaning to fall.

Tears start to fall from Taehyung's eyes as he looked at his concerned friend, looking hurt to see him all sad and crying.

"..what..happend Taetae..?" Jimin asked giving a worried look.

"I-I..I can't Jimine"

"I C-can anymore... I can't take it"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung into a huge, holding him tightly into his embrace as he stroked his puffy, soft hair.

"It's okay..Shoo..it's okay Jiminie his here. Tell me what's wrong"

Taehyung sobbed at his words. He was hurt and felt light a wounded puppy.

He slowly stopped crying and pulled away from his hyung.

"Ready to tell your Jiminie what's wrong?.." Jimin asked with a sweet smile to comfort his little baby Taetae.

He sniffed his nose and wiped his tears away with his long, baby-pink sweater.

"It's-It's Jungkook"

"what about Jungkook? Did he hurt you?"

"N-No.. he's just too busy lately...I hardly see him around the house are even around me"

"He always at work, never actually thinking about me"

"He used to care about me..he used t-to love me and be around me.."

"...what changed hyung...w-what chan-changed" Teahyung tried letting out. as tears started falling for his eyes.

"shoo Taetae...shoo..hyung's here" Jimin spoke as he patted Taehyung's head.

"when as this being going on?"

"I-I-It's been going on for a month now.."

"every time I talk to him about it..h-he always makes up on excuse saying ' he's doing this for us and I shouldn't be causing a fuss over it'.."

"Like I understand what he's saying..b-but..is it really worth it if I can't even see him or touch him like I used to"

"I bet he even doesn't care if I just leave" Taehyung let out his final words of heartfelt feelings. Jimin held his cheeks while looking him in the eyes and spoke his thoughts on the situation.

"Taetae...I know you love him..but..I think it's time to let Jungkook go"

What do you think Taehyung's gonna do in the next chapter?

Leave your thoughts inn the comments and Thanks for ready you all, enjoy the rest of your day were ever you are:

 A. If it's night time for you, Goodnight and have and amazing dream🥳

B. If it's morning, have a wonderful day🥰

C. If it's evening or afternoon, have fun with the rest of the time you have at your disposal✨

All in all Thank you all once again for reading!💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜-Meme of the day-💜💜💜💜💜