🥀Chapter 15:🥀

-Third Point of View-

With having been dress and ready for work he walked out the bathroom. Not meeting the eyes of the older he asked. "Ready?" Jungkook wasn't looking at him but his phone and hummed, "mhm" was all that was heard, Taehyung hated the response he got. Instead of the older looking at him and give him at least a little bit of attention like he used to he was lost in his phone. He didn't even give him a glance but spend all his unbothered time with his slut texting one another. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the though, even though he didn't get a full vision of the phone he had, the thought still sinker in his mind.

He descended the stairs making his way towards the exist. A few feet back Jungkook followed behind. The door was opened and closed once again when Jungkook was the last to leave the house. The two walked over to car as Jungkook took out keys to open the doors. The car was black and shinny. It had tinted windows and beautiful design. The good thing about Jungkook's work is that he gets paid well and fair, it's to be expected since he was perfect and good at everything in collage and high school.

The two made it all seated and strapped in their seats. The engine of the car roared as the car had turned to life. Jungkook stepped on the pedal  and soon the car was off. Silence filled the car as both males had nothing to say. Nothing to talk about and nothing compliment. The awkwardness happened for minutes up on minutes until Jungkook spoke, breaking the silence.

"You look lovely today, love the change" while eyes still stayed on the road.

Taehyung smiled and comment. "so I look ugly every other day?" he looked at the older

Jungkook eyes reverted from the road and on to the younger's eyes for a brief moment since he was still driving. "I didn't say that and no you don't look ugly"

Taehyung was a little flattered by his comment but brushed it off ,looking through the tinted window on his left side, he smiled to himself. Not too long after the he was at hi workplace.. He jumped out the car not giving the older another glance or a goodbye he slammed the car door and walked away. Jungkook said nothing of the younger not saying goodbye but drove off.

He walked into the building and could sense eyes on him,everywhere he turned and every step he took, eyes followed his every move. "Why are they looking at me like that?" he wondered. He continued on not wanting to look bothered and directed himself,moving towards the elevator for the next floor. The elevator opened with people exiting, eyes still locked on him but left when they walked away. Having clicked the button to the next floor the door close."What's going on!?" he mentally yelled having a frown plastered on his face.

💜💜💜💜💜-Meme of the Day-💜💜💜💜💜

Thank you guys so much for the 1k views this means alot to me🥳 I'll continue in doing my best in making theupcomingg chapters interesting,jusicy and entertaining

 -Spoilers-  

There'll be a Jungkook POV in the next chapter so stayed tuned. and also Jin and Namjoon will be making a scene in chapter 17 or 18!!