🥀Chapter 21: 🥀

Taehyung's pov-

I ran and ran away from Jungkook. I couldn't stand to be in the same car as him anymore. I can't believe he had nothing to say to me after all that he has done. The guy I trusted. The guys I loved forever. The guy I spend my entire life with just did that. He didn't even look like he had any regrets.

I continued to run and run until I was out of his sight. 

I heard him calling my name, trying to get me to stop but I didn't. I didn't wanna to be anywhere around him. With me an a continues run, I was getting tired. my feet were hurting and needed to rest. I saw that I was almost at a bus stop so I made my way over towards it. I sat there for a long time. Noticing I didn't have a phone I signed. I can't believe I broke my phone. 

"Now I'm stranded at a bus stop and it's raining....great."

My head was staring at the floor, feeling defeated and alone. what did I do to deserve this?

I was there for I don't know how long. I had no one to call, It was raining like a storm just broke out and I was cold. I was sitting for a really long time. With not having the time with me I lost track of it. I was watching the cars pass by.

I guess not too long after I felt my eyes getting blurry. Tears were once in my eyes again. I was broken once more. I couldn't help it. It was too hard to keep at bay.

Sob.

Sob.

Sob.

Tears were rolling down my cheek.

"T-Taehyung?"

I looked up at the person, not being able to see because my vision was blurry.

"Are you okay?"

I began to slowly make out the figures appearance, It was Bakeyun.

"B-Bakeyun?" I stuttered.

"are you okay Taehyung? why are you crying? what happened?" He began to flood me with questions.

With not having the courage to tell him right away, I began to cry once more. His eyes began to sadden at my state. He picked me up into a huge. I began to cry even more.

"sheeh. it's okay Taehyung. It's okay"

I wasn't okay and I couldn't help it. He noticed that I wasn't holding up so the hug lasted for a long time.  After a long comforting huge I was finally feeling better.

"Feeling better?"

"....a little.."

"that's good right.." he made a little smile.

"so you wanna tell me what happened?"

"do don't have to-"

"no...i want to..it's better than keeping it in.."

We were both seated on the bench.

"jungkook has being cheating on me for months now..."

his eyes widen.

"Noticed he wasn't acting the same as he did back then but I didn't take it into consideration that he might do something like that.."

"I'm sorry tae.."

"you know..when I did find out i was dumb founded at the sight. I saw a message by mistake while he was taking a shower...I didn't want him to know I did so i kept quite.."

"so when you saw me here crying my eyes out...I had confronted him.."

"what did he say?"

I did a small chuckle. "that's the thing..he had nothing to say."

Baehyung once again was bewildered. "I can't believe he did that to you"

"me too.."

Silence.

"so what now?"

Silence.

"I don't know...I think i'm gonna head over at Jin for a while since he might go at jimin to see if i'm there"

"Want me to take you there"

"okay"

💜💜💜💜💜Meme of the Day💜💜💜💜💜