🥀Chapter 8:🥀 Edited

Jimin and Taehyung were in a fashion clothing store to pick out somethings for Taehyung. They walked into brandy stores in search of Taehyung's new style of fashion and bought what they thought were hot and too sexy to resist. 

The plan was simple. All Taehyng needed to do was go shopping for sexy styled clothes which he used to wear, Jimin was required as he was the only one that knew what Taehyung was like before Jungkook came along and what clothing best made him pop.
After getting the cloths the rest was up to Taehyung. He needed only to win Jungkook over and then the rest would be smooth sailing.

"What do you think?" Taehyung asked as he walked out of the changing room.

"Yazz TaeTae~ That's what I wanna see~" He cheered for the younger, looking breath taking and hot; radiating the aura from the past.

Taehyung blushed and soon looked himself up and down in the mirror. "Damn! I still got all that?~" He asked shocked by the size of his butt.

"Dawww..it was there the entire time, you just  hid it!" He replied to the younger's question of his ass.

They soon tired on numerous cloths which were  hot, sexy and cute. Much later they were finally done with shopping. While leaving the store Jimin spot something at the corner of his eyes while talking with Taehyung. He thought he saw Jungkook and a black-hair female but spoke nothing of it.
If you're wondering why, well that's simple. Since Jungkook have been lying to Taehyung for countless amouth of times and the fact that he came home late in the mornings he must have visited the girl last night.

He brushed it off and soon he and Taehyung were at the mansion.

"Haaaaa...that took longer than expected..." Taehyung winned. He didn't like the idea he was gone for that long but he knew it was worth it.

Jimin chuckled at the younger's cuteness. "Ha! you better go along with the plan! That little brat hurt you so you deserve to return the favor!" Jimin curse under his breath

"I know Jiminie..I never said i was ganna stop here~" He winned defending himself.

Jimin signed. "well..what know?" he asked having nothing to do

"I would have let us play games and such but aren't hobi and yoongi worried about you?.."

"You're right!" Jimin let out a realizing cry.

"I did leave without a word! I should call them!.." He took out his phone to make a phone call to his mans.

Taehyung chuckled at his friend action and expression after realizing his situation.

"It's okay Jimine~ you can go"

"But-"

"No buts, you go I stay..I'm okay aren't I?"

"You sure TaeTae" He asked with eyes searching for any lies from the younger.

"I promise i'm okay" He smiled

"Okay, but text me and tell me Everything that happends okay?" He lift his eyebrow towards the younger for a response.

Taehyung chuckled even more, at this point he let out a small laugh. "Okay Jiminie"

They gave a final huge as the two bid each other good bye.

"Bye Jiminie!~"

💜💜💜💜💜-Meme of the Day-💜💜💜💜💜