🥀Chapter 13:🥀

Taehyung's POV-

I was outside my home and soon made my way inside. I slowly twist the door knob as I walked inside closing the door behind me. I felt a phone in my packet buzz so I took it out to see who it was, It was Bakeyun. I smiled and opened the text.

-Baekhyun-

Bakeyun: Hey taetae! did you arrive home safely

                                                                                                                        Taehyung: yes I did! did you?

Baekhyun: Yeah, not too long ago actually

Baekhyun: I wanted to text you earlier but though you weren't home yet so I wait.

                                                                              Taehyung: well perfect timing cause I just made it home

Baekhyun: really!

                                                                                            Taehyung: yep it's like you know what's what

Baekhyun: Lol I'm glad you're home safe

                                                                                                          Taehyung: Thanks for caring

Baekhyun: That's what friends are for after all!

                                                                                                                      Taehyung: Indeed!

Baekhyun: I got to go but see text you soon kay!

                                                                                                                           Taehyung: Totally!

I smiled at is cuteness as I walked feather into the house. I was in the living room at this point and soon I saw Jungkook who was sitting on the single person couch watching Sports. My smile faded once I saw him. It's not like I dislike Jungkook are anything, it's just that I can't get over his actions and I know if I can't bare to him at the moment I should leave but..I can't just give up on him at least not on us yet. He may have but I haven't I'll wait until I can't anymore. I walked pass him and went up stairs.

I took my shoes off and throw them to the side and pulled out my phone again, sitting on the little couch in the room(more like setting his self comfy) I texted Jimin.

Meanwhile With Jimin   

  Jimin's POV-

My boyfriends were in the kitchen making lunch while I was an the bed watching some TV. I was on the Fifth Episode of XXX and I was so indregged on what will happen next. It was a story with a plot were a boy and a girl fell in love while the male mc(the boy) wore a mask, they couldn't touch nor could he take his mask off. Even though the girl couldn't see his face she was in love as he was with her. The story was magical and romantic. I was watching the episode, wanting to take on an adventure but then i felt my phone buzz which was in the pocket of yoongi's black hoodie I was wearing.

I took the phone out to see that It was a text from Tae. I wonder if anything had happen, not waiting another minute I quickly opened the text and began read as I replied not caring about the movie anymore.