🥀Chapter 5:🥀

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, the door was then heard swung open. It reveled a tall,dark hair male,it was Jungkook. He was in a black suit which had a black tie around his neck,neatly tied. He had a black bag in-hand and a silver brandy watch on his left wrist hand in full display. 

Taehyung's eyes lit up at the sight of his boyfriend's arrival,he missed him deeply. Jimin on the other hand was not pleased with the younger's late arrival but decided to put his options a side and rouse from his seating along with Taehyung, to greet the black haired raven male.

"Jungkook ah!" Taehyung called out rushing over to his love, jumping into his embrace.

"Hi baby~" the older spoke with a faint smile.

Jimin saw but thought nothing of it since the younger might be tired from working all night."Long time no see kook" Jimin let out, greeting the younger properly.

"Long so see migit" The younger playfully let out, speaking to the blonde hair male which seemed like a shrimp to him, since he was short and is the shortest memember of their friend group.

"Yah! don't call me that! I'm still your hyung you little brat!" the older protest, displease with the younger's choice of a nickname.

The raven hair male just laughed at the older as he scold him,not pleased with his behavior.

"Jungkook ah i missed you much~" the younger simpered in the older's embrace.

"I miss you too tiger~" the older chuckled at the younger's action.

"Can we cuddle later kookie~" the younger gave pleading eyes.

"I can't baby~ i have lodes of work to do" the older signed

Taehyung was a little sadden by his bunny's sentence but his face lighten once he spoke once again. "How about later~?" the older smiled at the younger as he saw how his face lit up.

Taehyung was giggling in anticipation of the older's touch, how he longed to be held and cared for by him. Jimin on the other hand just cleared his throat. Both males look towards his direction.

"So seeing you guys are gonna be busy i'll be on my way since yoongi and hobie are waiting for me at the house" 

"Okay hyung text me when you arrive at your house" the younger spoke as he looked at his hyung a little sadden that he had to leave hi so soon(even though he spend the night)

"Will do taetae i'll be in-touch" he smiled at the cute male as he raffled his brown-lasks. The younger smiled at the feeling.

"Bye Jungkook, bye taetae!" the older finally spoke while waving his hand as he left the house closing the door behind him.

Taehyung turned around to face Jungkook after Jimin's resent leave but he was already ascending the stairs to reach our shared room. Taehyung signed as he walked towards the kitchen to prepare Jungkook some breakfast and wask the dishes which were left by him and Jimin.

He went into the fridge to see what he could make for Jungkook and then it hit him, "why don't i make Jungkook some strawberry pancake and get him some banana milk since he loves those things" the idea sprang through Taehyung's mind as he smiled to himself. He took all he needed from the fridge to make Jungkook's breakfast while a smile was still plastered on his face.

While with Jungkook-

Jungkook placed his bag aside along with his watch which he took off and placed it in his many collection.He then took a sit on the mini couch which was place at a corner of the room, around a little glass table which had flowers in a vase on top. He took his shoes off and placed them aside in his shoe case, a place in his wardrobe that he stores his shoes in.

He continued to strip himself naked,getting rid of his cloths he had on as he walked into the bathroom,getting ready to take a shower. Before not too long Taehyung had entered their room with Jungkook's breakfast. Since he knew whenever Jungkook had work to do he would always stay in the room and not leave it until he was done, and for that he wouldn't leave until late in the night. Since he didn't want him his bunny to starve he decide to bring his breakfast too him. 

He looked around the room to see if their was any sign of the older but he wasn't there. Taehyung figured that he might be take his shower so he place the food an a little table which was seen somewhere in the room.

Taehyung was about too walk out of the room but stopped in his tracks once he noticed something. A noise like ringing from coming from Jungkook's black bag. He walked up towards the back and opened it up to see that it was no other than Jeon Jungkook's phone ringing. It was a call from the office. Taehyung didn't like it one bit. He was irritated by the call, "Why in the hell are the over working my kook?!" Teahyung thought,pissed at the office. He new it had to be important so he signed in defeat as he called out Jungkook to let him know that the office was calling him. he was about to go into the bathroom to Jungkook's side and tell him the news but he stopped in his tracks, he for frozen by a little notification that pop up on Jungkook's phone screen, It was a message from a person name Lisa.

Lisa:Babe i'm so horny without you~

Taehyung was left utterly speechless by the sight. He felt his whole world crumbling down an instant as soon as he saw that text."what's going on?is Jungkook cheating on me?" and at that moment the bathroom door knob was turned open from the inside, reveling a drenched in pure wetness Jungkook.

"what's wrong babe? what were you going to tell me?"

Go stream Life Goes On!!!! and as always have on awesome day!!

💜💜💜💜💜Meme of the Day💜💜💜💜💜