🥀Back-Story🥀

Edited

We've been together for two years now. Why are things suddenly like this? where did it all go wrong?.....

Taehyung pov

I woke to the sight of an empty pillow and an empty spot where Jungkook sleeps. I wonder where did it all go wrong? 

Jungkook and I were the most active couple in the group. even though the others are active and do stuff together, Jungkook and I did almost everything together that anyone may think of. We would bath together, eat together, watch movies together, go on dates every weekend, go on pick-nicks, go to the beach, go to the park, restaurants, party together, clubbing together, dance together; basically everything.

It all started when Jungkook started working at a big company in our city of Seoul. He would work night shifts, morning shifts, and evening shifts. He said that he did this so that we could live a better life were we  would have everything but...I had everything I needed. I guess he didn't felt like he did.

He would always say he'll make time for me whenever he cans and  it would end up as a fails promise. He would say "let's have a date tomorrow" but we end up not having it because of  his work. We sometimes argue about the matter, that work was always in the way but he'll always say that I'm being selfish. I was tired of it but I still stuck around. 

Now it as gotten to the point were Jungkook wouldn't come home at all until the next day are the next two days from the day he left. I would go to the conclusion that he was probably cheating on me but I didn't really think much of it. I knew my kookie and I knew he wasn't like that...... Are at least I hoped....

💜💜💜💜💜Meme of the day-💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day always!!💜💜💜💜💜