🥀Chapter 20:🥀

-Third person point of view-

Taehyung's office-

Sign-

"why are you always hurting me koo..what did I do wrong?" he slid down his door.

"am i really a bad partner are did you just got tired of me...why?..why?..."

Taehyung's mind was filled with sorrow and remorse. Pain and hate for himself. To him he felt like nothing since the one that was once his world care not for him nor his presence anymore.

Ding.

His phone made a noise, assistant he did nothing.

Ding.

It made another sound again.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

He got tired of the sound. Without looking at the messages, he threw his phone across the room,landing into the table which was before him. The screen was now broken and the phone was in two.

"damn..i broke it.."

He signed once again and got off his butt. walking over towards the phone he threw, he picked it up and dumped it in the trash can which sat by his desk. (of course he took the chip out) he dropped himself in the chair and let out a big sigh.

"aaaahhhhh..."

"let's get some work done...."

-Time skip-

It was 5pm and Taehyung had finished all his paperwork.  He walked out his office and traveled done the elevator. Descending the floors.

Ding.

He got out and took average steps towards the company doors, exiting the building. Realizing his phone was broken and had no one to pick him up his mentally slapped himself. 

"How the hell am i going to call a uber?"

"Nice one tae.."

sigh-

He walked down the stairs, making his way over to the bus stop, "maybe i can caught a cab home, not like I have anyone to come get me or anything.."

Just like that he was waiting. waiting for a cab to stop. waiting for a way home. Within minutes and minutes going to make hours he decide to walk.

sigh.(yeah i noticed he's making a lot of sigh noises)

He was about to get on walking home but stopped. He saw that Jungkook's car had pulled up before him. The windows rolled down and a raven hair male's face emerged from behind the black tinted windows.

"Wanna ride~?"

 Taehyung was a little taken aback by this. He didn't expect the older to come pick him up. "wha-" he paused. 

"Don't you work are something?" a bitter tone was heard. 

Jungkook's mood dropped a little, feeling a little guilty by his question. "I know i may not have had time for you because of work lately but...I'm here now " His tone sadden abit.

Taehyung was quite for a moment but soon not long after he was in the car.

"Thanks for picking me up." he spoke while fassing his seat belt.