🥀Chapter 18:🥀

While heading back I was met with a familiar face. It was a friend that I had not too long ago seen and missed ever since. His hair Blonde,neatly did,skin fair and clear,body fit and slim, shoulders broad and height average. He was wearing a pink button shirt, his favourite colour and he rocked it well. He wore black strip jeans and black shoe. Truly magnificent sight for eyes.

The older before him was no other than his close friend, Kim Seok Jin also known as Jin

"Jin ah~"

"Taetae~" The older raped his arms around the younger,not rashly(are the coffee might spill) and hugged him tightly. The younger responded the hug immediately and smiled.

"I've missed you so much"

"me too hyung"

The pulled away. "why didn't you contact me anymore?"  he pout

"Sorry hyung.." He scratched his head. "i-i was a little busy lately..ah..ahh.." he did a awkward laugh.

Jin raised a eye brow and signed. "well it's all done and deltwith.Let's just forget it and catch up shall we"

"sure since I have a few more minutes to spare why not talk for a while"

The two walked off into the direction of the canteen. 

They were sitting at a glass table almost to the left and near the exit. This seat had a good view of the room and had a garden like background behind them.

"So what as life been like recently hyung?" he munched on his cookie.

"hmmm..well..not much been going on. Namjoon nd I go on dates now and again and we pretty much adore each other so..same old same old.." he sipped his tea.

The younger smiled. "at least you're having it better than me.." he said salty

This got the attention of the older, "what do you mean taetea? did something happen while we weren't in touch?" his tone worried.

Taehyung smiled and then signed. "Jungkook has been cheating on me behind my back for a while..probably months even.." his head down,looking at his coffee in hand.

"WHAT!!!!" the older yelled now standing up at once.

People in the canteen turned towards their direction and stared. Jin noticed this and felt a little embarrassed. He quickly sat down but still had the look of disbelief. 

"What do you mean Jungkook cheating on you? what-"

"I know it's hard to believe..it was for me at first but..i-i.." tears treating to fall.

"shoo..it's okay I understand.."

"it hurts hyung it hurts.."

"why don't you comfort him tae bear why not-"

"I-..i can't..i'm scared he might leave me faster..i- i don't..wanna risk it..even though it hurts me i still love him hyung.."

Jin heart broke a little, feeling sorry and hurt for his friend.

"Taetea..look at me"

The younger did slowly.

"I know you love him but I think you should let him go. No matter how much you love him or might wanna win him over I think you should move on to someone knew and start over. this ain't love, this is toxic.."

Taehyung's world just flip before his eyes. He knew that was the right choice all along but he couldn't face it. He didn't want to choose that option nor did he wanted to make it come true. Deep down he knew at some point he would have to go through with it but still. It was hard to do.

A/N- Sorry for the late update guys😅Been a bit busy with classes lately and couldn't find the time to update any stories on my site😫I hope you guys can forgive me. To make it up to you guys, i'll be making two more chapter after this😁

💜💜💜💜💜Meme of the Day💜💜💜💜💜