🥀Chapter 9:🥀

Taehyung walked up the stairs as he entered the bedroom he and Jungkook shared. He knew how much Jungkook hurt him and caused him to be in so much pain, yet he loved him. How could he give up his 2 years of being in love with his kookie. If anyone wondered they would have taken him as a fool but that's just him.

Thoughts roomed through his mind as he stared at the sealing. He knew that somewhere in Jungkook's heart he loves him. He knew he couldn't give up on his bunny. Of course if his plan of making Jungkook more observant of his new look, behavior and personality doesn't capture the younger's heart, then he'll let him go.

If the older doesn't appreciate him then he'll leave.

As much as he love him he only get's one chance, blow it and he's over.

Of course along the line of things to help prove his point he'll need to do the same things Jungkook did to him, He'll ignore him as well as find unique ways in making him jealous. If the plan word successful then 'Great! he actually still cares for him' if not them 'bye bye kook'.

Taehyung signed at his thoughts and soon found himself fast asleep on the bed.

----Time Skip----

The door downstairs opened as Jungkook walked inside. He closed the door behind him looking around the house. Normally he would sometimes more like raely see Taehyung waiting for him in the couch fast a sleep(that is when he does go home). This time was different doe.

"were his he?" Jungkook wondered as he walked up the stairs.

He soon made it inside the bedroom as he saw a sleeping Taehyung, fast a sleep. He looked peaceful and had the look of an angel. Jungkook heart ace's at the sight. He knew what he had done behind the younger's back was horrible yet he went along with it while he was around the one that actually cared for him. He signed at the sight.

He slowly placed the things he had in his hand on a empty seat in the room and took his cloths off while he went towards the bathroom for a shower. A couple minutes later he got out fresh and clean with hair dripping wet. he got a towel around his waste and a towel in hand to dry his  wet hair.

He was all dry now and soon he had on his PJ's for bed. He crawled under the covers as He did the same for Taehyung's body who was out cold without coverage on the bed. He slept on the left while Taehyung slept on the right. He stared at the younger face with regret as he soon fell asleep.

💜💜💜💜💜-Meme of the Day-💜💜💜💜💜