𝟸𝟼.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗. 😈
—————
"I'm not crazy Konani. I swear." i explained sitting slowly on her bed.

I didn't want to cut her or even hurt her. I want her to feel what i've felt in life. That's the only way we could grow together.

She closed her eyes not responding to a word I said.

"What's wrong with you?" her splintered voice rang throughout the quiet room.

Keep in mind, she wasn't tied up or anything. She loved me. She wanted to be with me.

"Nothing princess. Why do you think somethings wrong?" i asked.

She sat her head in her hands. "Let me go!" she cried lowly.

I smiled. "Konani your a fucking idiot..."

She shook her head.

"Konani. If you wanna leave...leave!" i raised my voice a little.

"You aren't tied up you don't have a gun to your head! Go!" i stood up opening the door.

If she tried to run, I would stab her, but she can heal. We can heal together.

"What happened at the hospital?" she asked.

"I have head injuries...and you know what...fuck you." i bit my bottom lip roughly.

She chuckled lowly. "Why'd you say that? Aren't we even?"

I shook my head feeling a burning sensation in my ears.

I didnt mean to but, I delivered a hard blow to Konani's abdomen and she shouted in pain.

"I want respect, Konani. My father got respect from my mother this way. I want it from you. If not...more pain."

"You said you loved me." she cried grasping her stomach.

"I do. I love you so much." i gripped her face. Her blood and tears leaked onto the tips of my fingers as I pulled her closer.

Placing soft kisses on her face I spoke again, "I love you."

"Then why are you hurting me?!"

"Princess..."

"Tell me why, Sinceer."

"I want you to respe— I don't know why Konani. But I promise...I promise I won't hurt you again after today."

I lied through my teeth. I felt like the Devil. One lie after another...

A few footsteps could be heard outside of the room.

All of it seemed to go slow as a man walked in the door.

The metal on my hip was in my right hand in a matter of seconds. I tapped the trigger a couple times sending the man down.

"KING!" Konani screamed loudly.

A pool of blood surrounded him. I felt no mercy. Whatever he was doing and whoever he was...I couldn't get caught.

"No! No!" she cried. Her scrawny and now frail frame ran tiredly to his body. She lifted up his head crying into his neck. "Im so sorry."
——————————————
lol.