𝟶𝟷.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙸𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚊. 🧚🏼
—————

I hissed feeling pain in my left shoulder as my brother pinched me for the fifth fucking time.

"Abuela! Tell King dirty self to stop touching me!" I shouted out in anger.

He always found a way to fuck with me.

"Im not even touching you for real. You always wanna argue." he stood up but quickly kicked me in my shin.

Abuela caught a glimpse of his crime — her hand swatted over to his forehead slapping him with heavy force.

He frowned, "This is why Eve shoulda never ate that apple."

"Go away." she waved us both off.

"Okay LaLa." King mumbled.

"Que?"

"Nun Abuela."

I stood to my feet and dusted off my jeans.

I began to walk up the stairs into my room with my brother following behind me.

He always wanna fuck with me, sigh.

I sucked my teeth. "Where ya girlfriend?"

"Shawty left me." he frowned as he sprung out on my bed.

"You blew up her mailbox..."

"Okay and it's because some nigga from State Farm kept sending her mail."

"State Farm is a— alright." i nodded.

"Nah but real talk, I blew it up because she was acting like she had a secret admirer. She sent herself gifts and shit. Then she gon lie and say some nigga from her job was sending it. I knew she was lying because I saw a notification on her phone saying her card was declined from the lil place she was buying the gifts from."

"Get the fuck outta here." i shook my head knowing they were gonna be back together by next week.

That was their pattern; I enjoyed their relationship, they seemed to be goals other than toxic.

"You think we getting back together, don't chu?"

"Ian say allat." i snickered.

My phone lit up and a message came across the screen.

x.

i miss you. call me.

Kings face grew into a heavy mug, ""He still be texting you?"

"This is only his second time. I didn't reply to the first one though." I locked my phone leaving Zayvier — my ex, on read.

We were together for 2 years before he went off to college. He came back with a son which shocked everyone. I was beyond hurt. I didn't know if it was because he fucked another woman due to getting tired of waiting for me to give him my innocence, or because he lied when I asked if he had ties with anyone other than me.