𝟶𝟽.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙸𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚊. 🧚🏼
—————
"You come in late! Every day. Niña mala!" Abuela scolded me.

I decided not to argue with her...as she was correct. I took advantage of her cluelessness.

It wasn't my fault though— well most of it wasn't my fault. Everyday after school Sinceer picked me up, taking me with him to his condo and keeping me there until the next morning.

No one suspected anything since I lied telling them I had to work. The truth was, I hadn't been to work in weeks. Sinceer wouldn't allow me. He had a certain control over me and I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing.

Something about him told me to run away but something else loved being with a man who talked to me like I mattered...like he would follow me to the edge of the world. I felt close to him.

Although he got rough sometimes...I couldn't help but adore him. Something made me want to give everything up. The sexual tension between us went through the roof whenever we were together.

"I'm sorr—"

"No! Cállate."

I nodded.

She folded her arms. "I will begin to lock the doors. Give me key."

"It's on the counter.."

"And where do you get the shoes from? The lingerie? What's happening, nieta?"

Gifts that Sinceer demanded on buying for me. I had my own money...I could invest in my own pampering. Only he insisted.

"Nothing."

I went upstairs to my room and called Sin quickly.

"Hey princes—"

"Ion wanna talk to you no more."

"What? Konani what's wrong?"

"You steering me in the wrong direction. I gotta get my shit together." i said.

"This is fucking random. Stupid ass lil girl. Why the fuck you saying this?"

"I'm not stup—"

"Why the fuck you saying this?!" he yelled through the phone.

I hung up. I was getting scared as hell. He was angry again. He always got angry over the littlest things.

———

"You don't hang with us no moreeee." Trin pouted.

"Cause she be with the fuckin opps." Money mumbled.

I scrunched up my face, "Nigga what opp?"

"Ignore him, anyways, you really ducked on us bitch." Ara frowned.

"I'm sorryy. I be texting in that groupchat though."

"No you send stupid ass memes that don't be funny. Like a old ass mexican lady." Diggy mugged me.

"Tru don't text in nea at all for some reason." Diggy said.

"I be seeing that lame ass shit in there." he chuckled.

I noticed a new tattoo on his forehead. It added more attractiveness. He was sexy as fuck.

"Why you staring at him like det?"

"She tryna have some secs!" Diggy pointed at me like a little ass kid.

Tru smirked at me and licked his lips as he tucked his blunt behind his ear.

He took off his hat and put it back on before standing up with a stretch. I peeped the gun on his hip but he brushed off his shirt leaving it to disappear on his waist.

"You tryn ride wit me?" he asked me, his voice husky.

I tilted my head to the side, "Me?"

He just looked at me.

"Ard..." i got up.

He opened the house door and walked out causing me to follow. God took his time with this darkskin.

He opened the passenger door for me and then went to his side of the car.

I sat my hands in my lap nervously. Looking out of the car I noticed the dark shade of his windows, they were tinted.

"Wassup witchu shawty?" he drove with one hand on his chin and the other on the wheel.

His jawline was perfect, I took time to outline his features.

"Chillin. Why you wanted me to come out here?" i asked.

He pulled over and swiftly put his gun to my head.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip trying to stay calm.

"Da fuck are you doing?" i shook my leg.

"Why you hang with that nigga?"

"Wha-"

"Sin."

I sucked up my tears and mugged him.

God ima try something, if it don't work keep me a spot up dere.

I don't even fuck with him no more. Move the metal. You doing too much." I was honestly scared as shit.

He laughed. "Spell Wednesday or ima kill you. My windows tinted so i'm not gon get caught."

"Tell my family I love them."

"W." i started.

"I'm just playing." he laughed.

I started crying, "Let me out. Let me outta dis bitch right the fuck now." I attempted to open the door.

"Stop. I'm just playing. Youn een get out round hea. Niggas wild."

"But nah real shit, that nigga don't be saying nothing around you?" he asked.

"Are you serious? Why y'all keep saying i'm a opp?"

"Whatchu mean? You chill wit him den come chill wit us, that's mad weird." he said.

"I chill wit him more than I chill with y'all so if I was tryna gain info to fuck y'all up, ion know shit about shit."

He looked me as if he was thinking. "Yeah you right."
————————————
y'all this book finna be mad long.