𝟶𝟼.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝚂𝚢𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗. 😈
—————
"You did what?" i furrowed my eye brows.

"I—I told him about the cash on the side— the one you let me take a stack of." ole boy looked me dead in my face as he trembled.

I shook my head rapidly, "And look where all my shit at. 650,000 fucking dollars stolen because of you!" my vein bulged through my forehead.

"It wasn't—"

I let my trigger finger take over. It wasn't long before I began stomping his body multiple times. Blood went wild staining my carpet. I couldn't help it, I was angry.

"FUCK!" i shouted out.

"Yo! Ryco, clean this shit!" i called.

He shook his head as he walked into the room checking the mess i've made. "You gotta get the anger under control."

"Shut the fuck up!" i gripped my temples as the migraine struck again.

"Ight, but don't say ian tell you multiple times. That anger gon fuck up some shit."

"That's a good thing bitch." i mugged him.

"I want those cops off of my ass. I'm not joking, if another cop look at me sideways tell Cyan it's his ass." i said.

I got on my phone scrolling to Konanis contact.

I clicked on the call button letting it ring. She answered on the third ring, "Hello." she greeted.

"Yo, whatchu doing princess." i asked trying to calm myself down.

I could tell she was smiling. "I'm eating Chinese food and watching a movie."

"Did you see the clothes I picked out for you?" i asked.

She hesitated. "I—I didn't put it on. I wear shorts and a hoodie around the house Sinceer."

"What I got wasnt good enough?" i scrunched up my face.

"I fucking hate wearing dresses at home." she laughed.

I nodded. "I miss you."

"Come back then. You leave me here everyday and tell me not to leave.." she sort of mumbled.

I sucked my teeth.

"You want me to come now?"

"Yes. I'm bored." she whined.

"I'm coming."

———

"Nani!"

"What!?"

"You didn't hear me calling you?"

"I did. I wanted you to come back two hours ago. It expired." she rolled her eyes.

"That was my fault. I'm sorry."

"I know it was." she sat on the bed.

"I wanna go home. Take me home." her leg bounced.

"You don't wanna spend time with me?"

"I want to but it's still like I first met you or something. Whenever you pick me up from my house you isolate me from others and leave me alone all day."

I picked her up and pulled her into me, "I have work to do. I want you here so I can have something positive to come back to. Ion want no shitty attitude." i said.

"Mhm." she muttered.

"You got an attitude?" i pulled away from her and looked at her face. Definitely pissed off.

"Lay down."

"No—"

"Lay the fuck down."

She slowly obeyed. As she said back on the bed she let out an agitated huff.

I shook my head with a chuckle as I quickly spread her legs.

I ripped her shorts in half, leaving her in PINK underwear.

Half of her coochie was out, not even gon lie to you.

"Sinceer what are you-"

"Shut up." i removed her panties.

She breathed heavily, her pants got louder as I moved closer to her box.

"Wait! This— I never did this before Sin— what if I pee?" she closed her legs.

"You gon be ight. Be cool." i locked my arms around her legs.

Running my tongue down her slit I gripped her legs harder as she pulled away from my touch.

I sucked on her clit and kissed it slowly causing her to tense up and let out a soft moan.

"Fuck." she whined.

I noticed she was trying to hold in her shouts, I flicked my tongue multiple times, "Let it out."

"Ou fuck!" she squirmed.

My phone began ringing. I tried to ignore it yet it didn't stop.

"Fuck bro! What!?" i answered.

"They got Rilla!"

"What!? Stop playing with me Ryco."

"I'm not playing man. He was selling on the corner, they slashed his wheelchair tires and shot him up Sin!"

"Where he at?"

"They took him to Tour Street. He got shot 9 times." he took a deep breath.

"Ima be there ina li bit." i hung up.

"Put your fucking clothes on and let's go." I threw her panties on the bed.

"You ripped my shorts genius."

I closed my eyes. Lord help me not Sin with this bitch tonight.

"Put something on. I don't give a fuck."

"Why are you being so aggressive?"

I exhaled. "Ima take you out tomorrow ight?"

"Okay.."
————————————
y'all my science teacher said she aint get none of the work i turned in on google classroom so i gotta redo 7 weeks worth of science😔

i might be failing spanish. idk yet.

might just delete google classroom, throw my computer off of a cliff, and focus on my tik tok career 💆🏽‍♀️.