𝟸𝟺.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗. 😈
—————
I opened my eyes slowly just to shut them due to the blinding lights surrounding me.

"I'm sorry, is that too bright?" a man asked me.

He adjusted the lights putting them on a much lower setting before looking at me with a sad smile. "Your lucky to be alive. Here." he put water to my mouth.

I drunk it down quickly, then cleared my throat. "Where am I? What happened?"

"Someone called the ambulance — it was anonymous though. They said you were badly injured..."

I tried to move my fingers but failed. Looking down at my feet I wiggled my toes that were under the thin hospital blanket.

"Badly injured how?" i asked thinking about Konani.

Girl I can't wait till i get home, beat the shit outta you.

(sn cause that's not funny)

"Um there was AntiFreeze in your system. You have a cracked skull. Your brain nerves aren't functioning correctly. Some of your hand nerves are damaged. Your kidneys are ruptured badly so there's internal bleeding. Your nose is broken—"

"Okay I understand." i nodded my head a tad bit.

"You've been out for two days. You probably won't be able to leave the hospital for weeks. While your here i'm gonna be your nurse. My name is Gary. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah..." i muttered.

"Okay— oh wait before I go. Do you know your name and age?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sinceer Kingston. 23 years old."

He nodded his head and walked out of the room.

I licked my lips and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

"Konani!"

"Yes?!" her soft voice echoed through my house.

"I told you not to go back to that job princess." i pulled the pocket knife out of my pocket with my left hand.

"I— I went to pick up my check." she looked at the ground.

"I told you not to go though..."

She kept silent not daring to look me in my face.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"Mhm." i dragged her by her arm against the wall.

The blade was just above her breasts. I was going to have fun with this one.

"Sinceer. Sinceer please. No." her lip trembled rapidly.

"You've been cutting up, princess."

"I'm—"

I moved my hand making a small gash on her chest.

She screamed out in pain. My eyes watered and I pulled her closer to me as she tried to run away.

"Stop. Chill out." i grabbed onto her neck. Cutting again, I created slits all over her small frame.

She would learn, right?

"Sinceer im sorry! Stop!" she cried out in pain as her blood leaked onto the floor.

It seemed to be a couple days later. She stepped into the shower, the scars I created marked her body like tattoos.

In a flash. I was cut. Stabbed and bleeding; blood leaked into my hand and the world became dark.

Konani appeared under the sun with tears running down her face. "It hurts." she cried out.

A bullet was sent my way making me jump up.

"Woah there buddy. You okay?" Gary asked putting syrup on some pancakes.

That was a dream but me stabbing her was real...

"I got you Waffle House. The food here actually sucks."

I smiled a little bit. "Thank you."
—————————————
i feel like i fucked up wit dis book.

fml.