𝟷𝟶.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗. ☠️
—————
"I like how you walked in this house like you were invited." Konani eyed me down as I closed the house door.

"I like how you think I wasn't invited." i smiled.

"I don't like you." she mumbled.

A faint voice was heard from another room as the others walked into the household.

"Konani! Who's here?" an old but soothing voice asked.

"¡La gente que dijiste que podría venir!" she replied.

That was a full ass turn on.

"I like tacos." i said.

"Stop talking to me. Hey Ara and y'all." she brushed me off.

My eyebrows found their way together as I couldn't help but mug her.

"Tru why ya face like det?" Diggy asked.

"I'm tryna figure out who da fuck she was talking to." i replied roughly. Yeah I put a gun to her head and then attempted to leave her at Walmart but ion like da way she talking.

Konani paid me no mind as she rose to her feet and walked to the room where the woman's voice was heard.

"Trin broke up with me." Diggy blurted out.

"I knew somebody was missing. I was looking for my wife." Konani said from the kitchen.

"After we fucked I took out my fuck book and crossed her name offa the list."

I noticed a bottle of pills on the counter as she grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator.

Out of curiosity I strutted into the area and read the bottle.

Temozolomide. I read it aloud. "What's this for?" i asked, already knowing the answer.

"Nothing." she mumbled.

"Who got brain cancer? You?"

She wiped her face and walked past me ignoring my questions. I followed her to the room eventually seeing a woman, she didn't look old but she looked weak. Her brown skin was a certain pale color, something i've seen before.

"Graci— who is this?" she asked Konani.

Konani was confused for a second before she glanced behind her immediately sucking her teeth. "He's here with Ara."

"How are you beautiful?" i flashed a smile at the woman.

Konanis face formed into a hard scrunch and she nearly pushed me out of the room.

"I'm doing fine, how are you handsome?" she replied with a thick Mexican accent.

"I'm good, thank you for asking."

"Oh yeah well he gotta go, so he'll be back." Konani grabbed my wrist practically dragging me out of the room.

She stopped me in the hallway and anger was shown like a crystal on her face. "I fucking hate you." she whispered. "How da fuck you go from barely speaking to me to putting a gun to my head AND trying to leave me by myself and now you popping up at my house speaking to my grandmother like I fuck witchu?"

I licked my lips and adjusted my hat due to the spark that ran through my body. "Stop cussing at me or ima fuck you up." i simply stated.

Walking into someone's house and speaking is respectful, last time I checked.

"Get out. Stupid ass bitch. Answer my question cause you not fucking nothing up."

"That was yo first strike shordie. You on ya second now." i walked away swiftly.

"Fuck you. You wanted to kill me and now you under my muhfuckin roof."

My jaw clenched tight. I hated when people cursed at me. And her? She too pretty to have a garbage mouth.

I reached behind me and grabbed her neck giving it a light squeeze as I backed her up against the wall. "The fuck did I say?"

Her breathing hitched; she closed her eyes and spoke. "Get the fuck offa me." she mumbled.

I brought her closer to my face. "Speak up."

"Get the fu— Get off of me please."

I let go of her neck. "You too damn fine to be talking like that."
—————————————
i be trying so hard to make these chapters perfect bc people be adding this book to reading lists that be like "bomb ass books, fye ass books, cool ass books" i feel so pressured omg 😭

but hey. you like dis one?😏

y'all finna be mad at me.

anyways, give me votes pls.