𝟸𝟸.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙸𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚊. 🧚🏼
—————
"Sin! Wassup dude." a man spoke to Sin as we entered the small studio apartment.

"Rilla, you got what I asked you for?" Sinceer replied with attitude.

"Of course. You said you was here to chill, why the fuck you so tight?" Rilla chuckled. "And who is this?" he licked his lips at me looking me up and down.

Sincere wrapped his large arm around my small waist and pulled me closer to him giving my side a hard squeeze.

The scar he made on my hip was hit with a lash of pain.

"My wife." i wanted to cry at his response.

"Hello sir." i replied with a tight lipped smile, trying to radiate positive energy; something Sinceer told me to do.

It made me angry. How do I give off positive energy when I receive negative energy everyday...all day...no breaks.

"Choo choo." Rilla smirked at Sincere.

Sinceer looked at me and I looked at the ground afraid of what he would say. If he did say yes, there's nothing I could do.

"If I said my wife, what the fuck makes you think i'll let you fuck her?" Sin raised his eyebrow.

"It was just a suggestion." he laughed.

"I'm leaving, we can try again another day. Come Konani."

He grabbed me tight as we walked away from Rilla.

"You should keep your hands to yourself, Sin." Rilla called out.

Sin paused and turned around swiftly, "What the hell are you talking about?"

(get my pretty name outta your mouth 🦖)

"She looks terrified under your touch. And her neck has a little bruising." he turned and walked the other way.

As we left the building Sinceer looked angry. I hated the tension in the air when he looked like that.

"Hurry up and get in the car so we can go home." he said.

I swallowed the tears that threatened to fall. That was my first warning.

I got in the car and sat straight with my eyes forward, if I didn't, there would be consequences.

"Good girl." he caressed my inner thigh.

He pulled off and drove at a steady pace, as if he were thinking about something beyond life.

I looked in the rear view mirror and raised my eyebrow.

An all black BMW was on our path, following every turn and every shift in lanes.

"I think someone is following us." i spoke.

"Yeah...I know. Hold on."

He turned left. Then right.