𝟷𝟽.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗. ☠️
—————
"Honestly, she not the type of person I would hang around. It's just certain shit that ion like." Ara spoke about Konani.

I shook my head.

It was evident that she had some hatred for her.

"Honestly, I'll beat you up about her." Trin chimed in with a laugh. I knew all hunnid, she was dead serious.

Ara shook her head. "I mean you know what typa time im on too so it's whatever."

"Yeah I hope you keep that same energy when she come in here." Trin nodded.

"Konani not on shit—" she ceased her vocabulary when Konani entered the room.

Konani looked different; her eyes were dark, her skin was pale, and her overall spirit seemed to delay.

"Hey babes." Trin greeted her.

Although she didn't look like she wanted to smile, she displayed a bright one. "Hey y'all."

Something was wrong. I observed her for months before I ever spoke to her. This shit wasn't normal.

Maybe her grandmother passed away.

"Come sit down." Trin patted the spot next to her.

Nani shook her head, "Im not gon be here for long."

Her phone rang. She answered it quickly as if she was expecting to hear from the person.

"Yes?" she answered. Not even a minute later she stood up; twisting the door knob she looked back at us and waved, "I gotta go to work." the lie left her mouth.

As she turned her head I noticed a hickey on her neck. My eyes trailed above her neck to her cheek, where i'm guessing she forgot to cover up.

I stood up and followed after her quickly closing the door.

I grabbed ahold of her arm and she jumped under my touch. "Where you going?" i asked.

She glanced at a black car on the corner, Sin.

"I thought we agreed on hating each other?" she replied.

"Wassup witcho neck? Mosquito?" i ignored her question.

"No. Shoes fell on my neck when I was at work." she lied.

I nodded. "You a horrible liar, Konani."

Sin walked along the sidewalk and Konani snatched away from me. "Hey princess." he spoke to her.

"Tru?" he acknowledged me.

I turned around and went back in the house.

It reminded me of my mama...
————————————————

take a moment to appreciate the one and only gangsta

take a moment to appreciate the one and only gangsta .