𝟷𝟿.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙸𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚊. 🧚🏼
—————
"You went to work again?" Sin walked behind me slowly. "Dont answer that. I bought the store."

"What store?" i asked taking a seat on the cold leather couch that rested in his living room.

"The FootLocker at the mall you work at."

"How?" i kept my responses short; something i've learned to do when around him.

"You know I have my ways..." he walked in my direction.

I nearly screamed realizing what was about to happen.

Putting my head down in defeat, tears developed in my eyes as he roughly grabbed my chin. He looked me in my eyes and ran his thumb over the bruises on my face.

"Konani you know I don't like repeating myself. I want you to...just listen to me."

I closed my eyes allowing my tears to fall.

A painful hit to was sent to my jaw. I grabbed my face while quietly sobbing.

The first time was a surprise...so was the second. The third and fourth were expected. All of the times after were more disappointing.

The bad feeling I was warned of had finally showed. Maybe I was emotionally weak to realize control he had over me.

"Konani."

I lifted my face out of the comfort of my own touch and looked at him.

He examined my face. "You don't look good when your black and blue."

Bitch you the one- okay.
———————————
ion wanna make this story too sad 🥲

give me ideas 🧍🏽

i know what i'm doing but i feel like my book compared to so many other good books is trash.