𝟶𝟸.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙸𝚕𝚛𝚢𝚊𝚊. 🧚🏼
—————

"Oh God." i groaned as I sat up out of my bed.

My head pounded; a heavy pulse grew in my brain once I opened my eyes exposing them to the sunlight that creeped into my room.

I closed my eyes tight. "Shit."

Slowly, I climbed out of bed and staggered to my bathroom.

"NANI!" King called me.

He appeared in the doorway with a look of confusion on his face.

"Stop yelling." i whispered grabbing the Tylenol.

"I'm going to the airport. The over seas season is starting and i'll be back in about five months." he said.

He handed me a glass of water, "Try not to get drunk too often. I love you."

I smiled a little, "Yeah that, I love you too. Be safe and win please." i gulped the water along with the pill.

My brother was a basketball player. He didn't play for the U.S. though. He played across the world, leaving us every few months.

I bumped my fist with his and he walked out of my room.

I turned on the shower after closing and locking the door.

Stripping out of my clothes I stepped into the shower slowly being sure not to fall; something I did often.

45 minutes passed as I washed up three times and got myself together in the midsts of my bathroom.

While tying my hair into a messy wet bun I stepped out of the shower and threw on my robe.

"Nani, im going to the airport with King. Have a good day at work. Te quiero." Abuela said with a light knock on my door.

"Love you too Abuela." i said as I slipped on my underclothes.

———

"Look at you, hair all down, what made you do that?" Rue asked as he walked in the store.

"No look at you, purple lacefront? Okay Eisha." i said referring to a Instagram dancer.

He sucked his teeth, "Bitch you know I like to go all out." he stuck out his tongue.

"What Julian say about it?" i raised my eyebrow.

"He liked it so much that he sucked my dick." he smirked.

"Gay vibes." i laughed.

"Only for himmm." he replied and walked into the back.

I worked at Footlocker. 10-9 on weekends, 3-9 on weekdays on top of dealing with school. Can you say exhausted?

"Excuse me...do y'all have these in a 9?" a brown-skinned woman asked me as she held up a pair of Jordan 8's.

They were ugly in my opinion but that's none of my business.