𝟶𝟹.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙸𝚕𝚛𝚢𝚊𝚊. 🧚🏼
—————

"You like that?" Ara scrunched up her face watching me devour the bacon that was on my plate.

Trinity sucked her teeth, "Leave my girlfriend alone. She like big meat." she smirked.

"Thank you bae." i returned it.

Ara gasped, "So you cheating?"

"No." i shook my head; taking a sip of my orange juice I heard Tru chuckle lightly.

Ara smacked her teeth, "Why she call you her girlfriend?"

"Bae if you know I luh you and it's just you and me den why you lettin dese hoes— matter fact, just marry me." i popped my neck.

Diggy laughed, "Not Nani running game."

"Really? You marring this hoe?" Trin asked.

"Bae no if you know I luh you— what I say before? Matter fact, just marry me." i stale faced her.

"Nunna y'all marrying shit." Money kissed Ara on her cheek.

"See you ain't shit." Trin shook her head.

"Nah she my wife!" a random man in the booth behind us spoke.

I nearly choked on my damn waffle, "Where dat come from fren?"

He didn't reply.

"Well damn. Anyways let's brush that off because it was irrelevant." i smiled.

Diggy made a face, "Yo aint dat Freddy?" he pointed to someone walking into the bathroom.

All three niggas snapped their head in that direction, "Fuck yeah, come on." Tru hopped over me.

They sprinted to the bathroom catching attention from the whole restaurant.

"This why you can't take black people no where." Trin sunk in her seat.

"I think I might cut it off with Monti." Niara stated.

"What? Why?"

She shook her head, "I just can't keep dealing with his kids."

"I thought you loved them kids." I frowned.

"Unt un, they be drinking toilet water." Trin shook her head.

"How you know?" i scrunched up my face.

"We went over his house when they was there, bitch the li boy kept taking his diaper off and sitting on the couch, bare ass cheeks."

"Yeah and I think him and his baby mother stil—" she stopped once they returned to the table.

My phone vibrated making it light up.

Sins name was across the screen but since my phone was on silent, no one could see or hear it as they engaged in their own conversations.

I got up and answered it swiftly, "Yo." i said. "Where you at" he asked.

I scrunched up my face, he questioning me like he my nigga or something.

"Waffle House, why?" i asked. "And why you calling me freely?"

"Who you with?"

"My crew, why you asking so many questions?"

"Come outside." he said.

I made an ugly ass face and turned around seeing his Tesla. "How he get here so fast?" i mumbled to myself.

"Y'all i'm finna go.." i kept my eyes on his car.

Their heads met my eyes before they looked at his car. Money fumbled his head slowly as if he was disappointed.

"Ima talk to y'all later, okay?"

Ara sucked her teeth, "Nooo dont leave."

"Just text me." i replied; exiting the building I walked to his car as he eyed me down.

"Hey." i greeted.

He sized me up, "You look good."

"Thank you." i smiled.

He reached over and hugged me. I had no choice but to melt. His touch brought me nothing but butterflies along with his smell.

"We bouta go chill at my crib."

"We just hopping into that?" i scrunched up my face.

It went from a smoke session straight to the crib, I didn't like it.

He glanced at me as he pulled off quickly, "Problem?" he asked smartly.

His voice sent chills down my spine making my box wetter by the second.

"You leaping. I'm tip toeing."

He ran his tongue over his bottom lip, "You should start leaping."

"I'll be damned."

It wasn't that I didn't trust him...it was just too soon to trust him if you know what I mean.

I didn't know if he was in a relationship or not nor did I want to go in someones house. I mean it's been only four weeks.

My leg began to shake, I was nervous. Here i'm sitting with a man I barely know yet he makes me melt with only one glance.

He glanced at me and placed his large hand on my thigh giving it a small brush.

I fought with my thoughts before asking, "Who was that girl?"

He squeezed my thigh with light force as if the question made him angry.

"No one. Why?" he replied.

I looked at him then back in the other direction. "She called you her boyfriend." i sort of mumbled.

"Yeah. That was bullshit." he shook his head.

I nodded, unaware of what to say next until my mouth led to something else, "I saw the calls and texts. I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer for real."

He nodded with a chuckle, "I thought so. You know i'm not even tryna play with you honestly. I wan see where this can go." he smirked, something he does a lot.

I couldn't help but catch butterflies in my abdomen.
————————————
i'm sorry i take so long to update, i'm kind of still debating on the layout of this book therefore if you see any previous chapters updated, it's because i edited it to go with my final thoughts.

i'll leave this here until i write again because i have so much to keep up with .