𝟷𝟷.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗. ☠️
—————
"Gimme the bag." Blue stated angrily with his finger tapping the table.

"What's in yo bag?" i asked. I wasn't gon get fucked over by this nigga.

He opened his bag revealing stacks of green.

I nodded my head in approval.

"Sit down, let's talk." he said.

I didn't move. I slid the bag on the table. "Give me my money Jamar." i stated.

He chuckled and slid the bag my way.

"I'm counting this shit so it all better be in here." i opened the bag and examined the money.

"You know I wouldn't fuck with your cash flow."

"I know a lot of shit. That's not one of da things I know." i turned around with the bag on my shoulder.

I walked with my head high out of his near empty warehouse.

Something caught me off guard as I seen Rilla walk in through the side door.

Snake ass nigga. I kept my actions to myself.

Walking down the street I opened the bag handing people on corners a stack each.

I could share what I had, or I could keep it to myself.

"Bless your soul." a woman with two children stated as she grabbed the money.

Once the bag was half empty I closed it up and walked across the street to my Challenger.

After starting the car I pulled off making my way downtown.

———

"Wassup Tru." Diggy spoke to me as I opened the door.

"You didn't tell me he was gon be here." Konani mumbled to Ara as I walked farther into the apartment.

"Konani if I say 'The boys coming too', that mean Tru is coming." Ara explained. "What's your problem with him anyway?"

Konani didn't say anything. She just folded her arms and bounced her leg up and down.

"Comere." i said to her.

"Ion fucking like you." she muttered.

"Mmcht." I jacked her up by her shirt and dragged her to the back room.

"Dont touch me!" she snatched away from me.

"Cut it out. Cut it the fuck out." i demanded. "I apologize for putting a gun to yo head. I apologize fa trying to leave you in the store wit no ride. I'm sorry. Move on from that shit."

"Shut the fuck up." she replied.

"You being childish. I told you bout dat muhfucking cussing. Stop letting those words fall off yo tongue."

"How am I childish because YOU wanted to kill me?" she squinted.

"I just said that was my fault and you dragging it. You want me to say it again?" i tried to stay patient because if I didn't, I would get disrespectful.

"No."

"Ard then accept the apology Konani."

"I accept your apology." she mumbled.

"Speak up."

"I accept your apology!"

I nodded. "Ite coo."

"And that mean don't talk to me. Ever." she sassed.

I scrunched up my face. "Girl fuck you. You on yo period?"

"If you like me then just say that."

"The fuck ever." i shook my head.

I heard commotion from the living room. I walked from the back room seeing Trin and Diggy rolling around on the floor.

"Get offa me!"

"No."

"Erase my name outta that book then!"

"No!"

The girl on the couch that Diggy was talking to shook her head, "They don't even know what they arguing for. And i'm his whole cousin. She crazy."

"Say you love me again." he rolled on top of her and put her in the head lock.

"Ill say it if you eat my ass." she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled down.

"Stop! Bitch! Stop! You crushing my throat!" he let go of her and held her arms. "I'll eat your ass."

"I love you." she kissed him a couple times.

"I love you too." he grabbed her face.

"What da fuck?" i bust out laughing.
———————————
vote. i be wanting to quit bc of the votes. like this book got well over 500 views but only 75 votes. it's horrible.