𝟶𝟻.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 😈
—————
"You had one job. I said take the fucking product and get Noel to do overnight shipping! What the fuck was so hard about that!?" i yelled out in pure anger.

Rilla shook his head, "I forgot man. Blue and nem came in there tryna start some shit."

"I want you to go in the warehouse and ship off that fucking package. If it's not done, i'm shooting you in your knee caps!"

"Ite." he walked out of the room.

I slanted my chair backwards and massaged my temples with force as my head pounded with animosity.

My phone created sound showcasing Konani's contact name.

"Hey princess." i put the phone to my ear waiting to hear her soft voice.

"I've been at your house for hours, my Abuela needs me to come home and help her for dinner! I'm leaving." she sounded a bit agitated.

"Hold on, damn. I'm coming, i'm on my way, don't leave." i got up and walked out of the door.

"Sinceer." she whined.

I shook my head and hung up the phone.

"Y'all keep it classy in dis bitch." i walked out of the door.

As I went home my burner phone rang, something it does very rarely.

"Yo."

"I did it."

"It's clean?" i asked trying my best to keep it short.

"She felt it all." he said before hanging up.

I nodded in approval.

Konani must've heard me pull up. She walked with great pace before opening the door and plopping down in the passenger seat.

"You not gonna speak?" i raised my eyebrow as I pulled off.

"Hi." she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

I tapped my cheek giving a clue and she perked up in the seat giving my cheek a kiss.

Her lips made me crave more, I needed more.

I stopped at the light and pulled her into my lap swiftly.

Gripping her hips with my hands I brought my face into hers and kissed her roughly.

She let out a shaky breath, "Sin stop." she said as I kissed her neck.

"You sure?" i mumbled against her chest.

She shook her head no letting me take over her body.

I was inches away from pulling out her breast but the light switched minutes before making cars beep their loud horns.

She quickly sat back in the passenger seat with her legs crossed. Her cheeks were a light shade of red and a faint smile took over face.

I began to drive, speeding through different cars and running lights.

If I didn't get her out of my car now, I would do something I knew I would regret.

Minutes later we arrived at her household.

"Bye..." she hopped out of the car.

"Bye princess." i waved.

———

"Hey son! You got me that money huh?" Sinar my sperm donor greeted me as I entered his apartment.

I threw two stacks of my money on the couch, "That's 20,000." i muttered.

"I love you son!"

"Shut the FUCK up!" i put my hands out. The word he used to address me made my blood boil, he was nothing to me yet I treated him like he was.

"I don't know why I gotta keep telling you this boy! I am your father!" he scolded me.

"I came out of your dick, a father is someone who takes care of his child, feeding them and clothing them."

"Locking me in a basement with no food, water, or clothes isn't being a father!" i said for the umpteenth time.

It irritated me that he wanted me to claim him as my father even after he killed my mother.

I was stuck with him to live life miserably.

"I kept you under my roof nigga! You living aint you?"

"My mother and my sister not." i let the words fall out of my mouth freely.

"Your mother did some dirty shit." he shook his head as he snatched the money off of the couch.

"And you a dirty son of a bitch."

"You a dirty grandson of a bitch, we even." he chuckled.

I closed my eyes to refrain from beating this nigga ass. "I'm not helping you no more. No fucking more."

"I'm taking MY money that I EARN and i'm not giving you none of this shit!" i kicked in the glass table.

I then punched the 64 inch TV that hung on the wall.

So much anger was built up in me. Half of it is because of him and I drop to my knees trying to make sure he's okay.

"I'm done." i walked out of the apartment wiping the sweat off of my forehead.
—————————————
i said whattt? two days ina row??