𝟷𝟺.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝙺𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙸𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚊𝚊. 🧚🏼
—————
I looked at Sins name on my screen once again.

A weakness I harnessed was not blocking him. With the click of a button he could disappear.

I wanted him to disappear. The sick feeling of something going wrong in the future overwhelmed me but I couldn't help it.

I missed him so much.

I answered the phone. Unsure of what I would say I let silence take over. My breath seemed to get louder as I put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" i spoke.

"Konani? Damn it. It took you this long to finally answer?"

I looked at my feet then back forward. "Yeah I needed time."

"Time for what!?" he growled at me through the phone. The tone he used always sparked fear in me. It was the sound of pure anger.

I didn't need time. I just had a bad feeling about you in my gut. How would I say that?

"My grandmother is dying." i hated myself for letting those words fall out of my mouth. Using her inability for sympathy was sickening. But I was unsure of what to say.

The line went quiet for a second. "I'm sorry princess. Maybe I can come pick you up...we can talk about it."  his voice soothed into my brain leaving a permanent mark.

"I don't wanna talk about it." i shook my head.

The expected silence struck again.

"You can still pick me up. Only for an hour though, I wanna stay with her for as long as possible." I missed him. I missed his hugs and his scent. It was overbearing.

"Okay princess. I'll be there tomorrow at two. Is that okay?" he asked.

"Yeah that's fine."

"Sleep good tonight okay?" i heard shuffling in the background.

"You too." I couldn't help but smile.

I removed the phone from my ear with a faint smile.

It was quickly erased as the smell of weed sunk into my nostrils.

I scrunched up my face. "What the hell?"

My Abuela exited her room with a blunt in her hand.

"If you smell it, mind your business." she pointed at me then retreated to her room.

My mouth dropped open followed by a pool of laughter. The smoke crept from under her door leaving the pleasant smell all over the house.

Notifications rang through my ears as my phone lit up with messages from the group chat.

diggybeshakinass🕺🏽

ara. 👩🏽‍🦽
tru was talking about Nani when he finished his blunt today.

mfs be dead cappers💀

dalaney🐒
she not lying. but ian no snitkh.

111-222-3333
i'm blokkin yah mfs.

who is det? cus calm down wassaname .
did dalaney spell snitch with a k-
trin
that's tru LMFAOO.
i'm still waiting for diggy to eat this ass doe.

sskksks bye ☠️

I walked up the stairs and into my room getting ready for bed.

We'll see where tomorrow takes me.
————————————
y'all notice how i be writing like a regular person on some chapters but other chapters i be so mf elegant 😭

 ————————————y'all notice how i be writing like a regular person on some chapters but other chapters i be so mf elegant 😭

let's take time to appreciate this man ( Beam iykyk) .

the Lord took his time w dis one 🧍🏽