𝟷𝟸.

𝙰𝙴𝙸𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚈.

𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗. ☠️
—————
"Put ha onna block list that's if that pussy trash i'm Polo G, stressin who? It ain a bitch that I can't smash. Prolly fucked ha too, it ain't a bitch that ian have." i rapped out loud.

"Give my baby a fucking nugget." i snatched the chicken nugget outta my sister hand.

"Trumani!"

"Lelo!" i called for my German Shepard puppy. She came running in the living room before sitting down by my feet.

"Here boo boo." i sat the nugget on the floor letting her eat it.

"You gay for that." Truly mugged me.

"Fuck up."

She sucked her teeth watching Lelo sit by my feet just observing the scene. "I like how you mean to everybody but that damn dog."

"Don't put her and a cuss word in the same sentence. Ima knock yo ass out. This my baby." i scratched her head.

"You just got her yesterday." Truly squinted. "And it's a shame you've been here for 15 years and you still not loved." i got up dusting my sweatpants off.

"Auntie! Tell Trumani big headed tale to stop talking to me!"

"She kicked my dog!" i lied.

"Trumani stop being childish! You 22 years old still lying." my Auntie walked in the living room.

"Where's the document that say you gotta stop lying when you 22? I cap not, ian know—"

"Shut the hell up." she interrupted me.

I noticed her outfit was not a damn work outfit. "Wea you think you going?" i asked.

"To the moon. Make sure she on TIME for school. If I don't come back by 8, order pizza or eat them damn leftovers." she pointed to Truly.

"Why can't I go with Tru?" she frowned. "Cause you know he don't like you. I love y'all. Bye."

"Well damn." she looked at me.

"You stank, come on." i scooped Lelo up off of the floor and placed her on my side.

———

"Look who finally decided to come home." Diggy said sitting on my couch.

"Bitch this not even yo house. How you get in my shit?" i sat my gun on the table.

"Youn remember when we was smoking—"

"If we was smoking then you know I was on some bullshit." i shook my head. "Wassup with da trucks?"

"Money was supposed to drive one out and drop it here. Ion know."

"Here? Who told him to bring dat shit here?" i asked.

"He said Rilla. That shit don't add up though. Rilla didn't start giving orders til last week and we been on dis shit for a month." Diggy leaned forward.

"It don't make no sense. Ima reroute that shit to his crib and see if he like it. Fuck that nigga think this is son."
—————————————
who pov next? no comment, no chapter.

my bad if it's boring, it's a build up type story.