Getting Whitelisted

TWITTER 

- Sapnap @ Sapnap

don't hmu still mad george gave up his number that quick

- Quackity @ Quackity

right? who even is he

- TommyInnit @ tommyinnit

pussy. 

- Sapnap @ Sapnap

shut up tommy

George @ GeorgeNotFound

dallon supremacy 

- dallon :) @ starlvr

TRUE 

- Wilbur Soot @ WilburSoot

any truers?

- Dream @ dreamwastaken

agreed

DMS

dream

go check your mail real quick :)

dallon :)

uh

ok

REAL LIFE

I quickly ran to our mail room and seen that I had a huge package. I brought it back up to our apartment and I grabbed scissors to open the box and sat down next to Ivy. 

"What is that?" Ivy asked sipping her coffee. 

"I have no idea. Dream told me to check my mail though," I answered taking the scissors and gliding across the tape. I opened the sides and there was multiple wrapped things. A note laid on top and I grabbed that first and read it.

Dallon, 

i hope you enjoy the free merch. I got your address from wilbur I hope you don't mind. I wanted it to be a surprise. so happy we have gotten so close and talk most nights. 

much love, 

dream <3

I laid the note on the couch and Ivy grabbed it and read it while I opened everything up. 

"Oh my god he likes you," Ivy whispered and hit my shoulder. 

"No, we are just friends thats all," I laughed awkwardly. 

"Is that all? Because this boy likes you and I think you like him. Who goes out of their way to get your address and send you something with a note that says and I quote, 'Much love'. If he doesn't like you even the tiniest bit I would be surprised. Do you like him?"