MCC!!

I woke up a little later than normal so I had plenty of energy and wasn't grumpy. I was not a morning person and I didn't want to be in a bad mood. My entire twitter timeline was MCC and predictions of what they thought was going to happen. 

I stayed in my pajamas and brushed my teeth and got brunch since it was almost lunch but I didn't eat breakfast. I was watching the edited 100 Player Challenge I filmed with Wilbur a couple days ago while I ate. I heard my phone go off and I reached to the coffee table to grab my phone to see who it was. 

TEXT MESSAGES 

ivy

GOOD LUCK BBY YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT !

CHEERING YOU ON WHILE I'M AT WORK!!

dallon :)

IVY 

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU!!!

ivy 

YOU ARE WELCOME !! 

DMS

karl

GOOD LUCK DALLON !!

dallon :)

THANK YOU KARL!!!

REAL LIFE

Once it was time to finally start getting ready I sat at my desk and then paced around my room before I started up my stream. I was nervous even though I had no reason to be. Wilbur and Tommy were already in the vc together and Dream started his so it was time to start mine. 

"Hey chat! What is up today? Are we ready to win? Winner's POV I hope," I said as my voice was shaky. 

I got into the MCC server and there were so many people already in and I joined Wilbur and Tommy in the VC. 

"Dallon! ARE WE READY TO KILL SOME BITCHES!" Tommy screamed and it defiantly hurt my ears. 

"YES LET'S FUCKING GO TOMMY! WINNERS POV!" I screamed back. I never scream in my entire life but I was coping with my nervousness. 

"DALLON WE ARE GOING TO KICK EVERYONE'S ASS THIS MCC!" Wilbur screamed as well. 

We heard the discord sound of someone come into the vc. 

"Oh it's the green bitch," Tommy said and Dream did a small laugh in return. 

"Hi Dream!" I said. 

"Hello Dallon," I heard him smile through his words and I couldn't help from blushing. 

What was wrong with me? I brushed the thought aside and they were all talking tactics. 

By the time we had the fourth game we were in first and were doing insanely well, especially for it being the first time. We were popping off to say the least, we worked really well as a team. 

We were doing Hunger Games now and I knew this was my time to pop off. That's exactly what I did. I basically carried us and we did so insanely well.