Call Me Clay

REAL LIFE

"Dallon?" He called out my name. 

"Hello Dream how are you?" I asked. 

"Tired after the stream. How are you?" He asked back. 

"Tired and hungry. Currently waiting for pizza to get here."

"Yum. What should I get to eat?"

"Pizza. It would be like if we were sitting together eating dinner irl."

"Hmm okay. Where did you order yours from?"

"Pizza Hut."

"I'll order from there then."

"Speaking of mine just arrived," I said and got up and went out to the kitchen. Ivy already has a plate. 

"Cheese and pepperoni and then breadsticks," Ivy handed me a plate. 

"Is that Ivy?" Dream asked. 

"Yes. I'll put you on speaker," I laughed and placed my phone on the counter. 

"Hello Ivy."

"Dream! Another late call with Dallon?" She asked. 

"Ivy-" I said and Dream's laughter cut me off. 

"Always. We always do when Wilbur isn't on the phone with her," He laughed to himself.

"Oh so basically every night then?" She laughed and looked at me and I gave her the look of 'please stop this is embarrassing'. 

"Yeah basically," He laughed to himself again. 

I rolled my eyes, "Dream say your goodbyes to Ivy. I'm taking the pizza back to my room."

"Goodbye Ivy."

"Bye Dream."

I walked back into my room and closed the door behind me. 

"Do you talk about our calls often?" He cleared his throat and asked. 

"Well- I mean to George and Sapnap but that's like it," He stuttered. 

"Okay then I talk about them to Ivy..." I trailed off. 

"Dallon."

"Dream."

"I want to meet you," He said slowly. 

"I also want to meet you," I said. I should have said something better. 

"Would we invite everyone?" He asked.

"I think so but I have this pact with Wilbur I promised him I would meet him before anyone else." 

It was true a couple months ago I promised him I would meet him before anyone else. Wilbur has met Tommy and Phil and everyone but since I only really talked to him it wasn't a huge deal or anything but I didn't want to go back on my word. 

"I kind of feel the same. I want to meet Sapnap and George soon. Quackity, Karl, Bad, Ant, and you."

"Okay you meet Sapnap and George and I meet Wilbur and then we both can. We could get everyone together or something after."

"Dream Smp in real life I'm down. I think it would be super cool," I muttered and I felt myself getting nervous. Why am I nervous? It's just him. It's just Dream

"We still have to go get coffee. Don't think I forgot."

I had forgotten about that. It felt so long ago. "That is true," was all I said. 

We sat in silence before we both said anything. 

"I want you to call me Clay," he said quickly. 

"What-"

"Off stream and texting I want you to call me Clay. If you're comfortable with that," He explained. 

"Okay. Yeah only if you want-" and he cut me off before I could finish. 

"Yes I want you to."

"Okay Clay," I said and it was weird to say out loud and we talked for hours before we both fell asleep on the call. 

-

-

-

-

im so sorry for the late update yall! its been a hell of a few days. i hope you are all safe and doing well. i love you all and take care :)