Can I Kiss You?

IRL

After we ate dinner we chilled on the couch and watched a movie. Ivy and Sapnap crashed next to each other and Wilbur stayed up with George and Quackity and Karl went to go work on Tales of the SMP. Dream was next to me and we were chilling on the the other couch watching Tik Toks and he was scrolling on Twitter. He would occasionally look at my phone and watch them too. 

"Hey can we go somewhere private so we can talk?" He whispered turning off his phone and his green eyes meeting me. 

I nodded and he led me into what was his room. 

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. 

"Um... us I guess. I want to talk about us and what is going to happen?"

"What do you mean?" I questioned and he sat down on his bed. 

"Well we kind of like each other and now we have met... what I am getting at is I want to take you out on a date tomorrow."

"Yes I would love to go on a date with you," I sat down next to him. 

His eyes moved to my lips and he leaned in, "Can I kiss you?"

"Yes," I muttered and I leaned in my hand cupping his cheek and his hands going directly to my waist. It was a slow and gentle kiss and I could feel a smile on his lips. 

"You don't understand how long I have been waiting for this," he whispered lacing his hand with mine. 

-

-

-

-

AHHHH you don't know how long i've waited for this one omg. i hope it was well deserved moment and long awaited