Tall Men

IRL

Dream looked up from his phone to seeing us walk near them. His eyes lit up and quickly put his phone in his pocket. 

Wilbur went over by Quackity and Ivy followed his league so they could leave us be. 

"Hi." I said very quietly. 

"Hi."

I didn't know what to say but I essentially had to look up at him. Why do they all have to be so tall. 

"You a very tall man."

He laughed and it was weird hearing it in person not over a call. 

"You are taller than I thought. I think you are taller than Alex," he said looking at Quackity. 

"Can I hug you or is that-" I started to say and he was already nodding and pulling me into a hug. 

He pulled away from the hug and got Quackity's attention, "We should get going and head to the house. Let's grab pizza before we head back too for dinner."

"Sounds good to me. Hi Dallon," he gave me a hug as we walked. 

"Hi Quackity. How are you doing?" I asked. 

"Good now that you are here. Not happy that you are taller than me though."

I laughed and Dream was talking to Wilbur and Ivy behind us. 

"He can't stop talking about you. I thank god that you guys admitted you like each other. He was so worried about doing something wrong earlier when we were waiting for you guys," He explained. 

"Really?"

He nodded and I heard Dream unlock a car behind us. 

"Can I get the front seat?" I asked and they all nodded. 

We all talked on the way there and listened to music. When we got there we got our luggage out of the backseat and Dream got mine. 

"Thank you," I said and he nodded. What a gentleman. 

Quackity got the door for us and I saw George, Karl, and Sapnap on the couch and Karl and Sapnap's eyes lit up when they saw me. They came running at me giving me huge hugs. 

"Guys I can't breathe-" I said and they let go. 

"Oooo good you guys brought pizza," George said grabbing it and taking it into the kitchen. 

Sapnap grabbed Ivy's stuff like a gentleman he is and Wilbur put his stuff on the floor making his way to the kitchen. 

Karl and Quackity quickly made there way for the kitchen too and Dream motioned me to follow him. 

He lead me down stairs and into a bedroom. "This is where you are going to stay. Ivy and Wilbur are the rooms down from you and on the opposite side is Karl's room, the rest of us are in the basement. 

"Sounds good to me," I said taking my stuff and putting it on my bed. 

"Let's go eat dinner yeah? Then later can we talk?" He asked. 

"Yeah of course," I said nervously wanting to know what he wanted to talk about it. 

-

-

-

very excited for next chapter! kind of want to finish this tonight oops :0 anyways hope you enjoyed <3

i also hate coming up with chapter titles ugh