Confrontation

TEXT MESSAGES

dallon

can I call you?

dream

yeah 

IRL

I get up off the couch and go into my bedroom and close the door behind me. Dream calls me. 

"What's up?" He asked and I could hear him sit up. 

"I lied," I stated. 

"What?" He said in that tone he always does. 

"I do like you. What I said was true. I was drunk but I meant every word I wrote. I didn't mean to send it but it's true. I don't want to hold my feelings in anymore. I don't want to fear rejection or whatever. I just didn't want to lie even though I was drunk."

He stayed silent. 

"Clay?" I called out. 

"Yeah I'm here. Do you really?" He questioned. 

I took a deep breath, "Yes." 

He sighed, almost sounding relieved, "Oh thank god. I like you too. I've liked you since we started talking and when we practiced for MCC and just hearing your voice. It all became really real to me when you did your face reveal. You are so pretty Dallon. You make me laugh and I have so much fun doing streams or making content with you."

"I didn't think you did. I thought I was going to get rejected. I was scared asmitting my feelings because I didn't want to get hurt. This is my first time pouring my heart into someone where it might actually be something."

"I want it to be something."

"Me too."

"Let's meet first then we can see what happens?" He suggested. 

"Yes I am good with that."

He like me and I like him.

"How is it with being with Wilbur?" He changed the subject. 

"Really fun. He is so tall, it still freaks me out."

"So I'll be taller than you?" I could imagien the smile across his face almost into a smirk. 

"Yes, don't let it boost that leo ego."

He laughed, "Oh in two days Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, and George are going to meet up with me. I forgot to mention that."

"How could you forget to tell me that!" I exclaimed. 

"I don't know we were confessing our feelings for each other."

"True. Well you have fun with them and I am going to enjoy hanging out with Wilbur and waiting for Ivy to get back."

"You could come..." he trailed off. 

"I could but that's your time with them. After okay? I promise because I am dying for that coffee date."

"I promise I will take you on the best coffee date soon."

-

-

-

-

awww wow i've been waiting for this one. it took so long but we are here lmao. it will be ending soon but idk if i want to start on this one idea i have or the other. debating that as i finish this. 

anyways ily and i hope you enjoyed this one as much as i did <333333333 please comment what you thought! love feedback