Expectations

"Scared of what Dream?"

"I'm scared that you expect something that I'm not."

REAL LIFE

"What?" I asked confused. 

"I'm scared that you would expect me to show you my face or I wouldn't live up to your expectations."

"Dream-"

"No I get it. It's silly that-"

"Dream I don't care about what you look like? I don't care about any of that and I would never and I mean ever make you do something you didn't want to do or was comfortable with. You are perfect just the way you are. Even if you are a leo."

"I'm sorry. I'm such a dick."

"No. You are so kind and thoughtful. You invited me to your smp where I have been able to make so many new friends and be able to grow my platform. You sent me free merch and by the way I wear your hoodie way to often. I just think your big ass ego clouds your head sometimes."

"Can we forget that ever happened?"

"Yes we can."

"Dallon."

"Yes Dream?"

"You are really pretty."

"Thank you. You are pretty too."

"You don't even know what I look like Dallon."

"Ah yes but you have given a description of yourself so I have a pretty good idea."

"True. Do you want to play Among Us with us tomorrow?"

"Who is us?"

"Me, George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Tubbo, Tommy, possibly Wilbur and whoever else we can get to join and then you."

"Sure just let me know when."

"Sounds good Dallon. I have to go edit for the YouTube video I have to post next week so i will talk to you later okay?"

"Okay bye Dream." 

-

-

-

-

-

also i should mention covid doesn't exist in this book. it just makes the storyline flow easier and everything anyways i thought I should mention before we get to upcoming chapters!!!

don't forget to vote and comment it always means a lot :))))