Practicing for MCC

MCC PLANS 

dream, wilbur, tommy, dallon

wilbur .0.

what's the plan big man

dream 

practice and I have strategies we can use. isn't this dallon's first MCC? 

dallon :)

yes it is 

tommy !

she is nervous :0

dream

ah don't be, it's all for fun :)

wilbur .0.

dream you should practice pvp with her and walk her through the parkour course

dream

okay, do you want to dallon ? i'm free later

dallon :)

sure :) do you want to now ?

tommy ! 

dream? please I am so much better than him

dream 

come on tommy and yes dallon sounds good to me

dallon :) 

sounds good to me !

REAL LIFE

I tweeted out that I was going live and with Dream and everyone was freaking out. I calmed myself down and shook it off and I joined the vc he was on so we could talk before I started the stream. 

"Hello?" He called out. 

"Hey," I said and my hands were sweating I was so nervous. 

"Okay so do you want do parkour warrior first? Then pvp?" 

"Yes sounds good to me. I am going to start the stream so I'm going to deafen for a second." 

"Alright" I could hear his smile through the call. 

I started up my stream and talked to chat for a minute. "Alright chat I am going to undeafen and Dream and I will start everything up." 

I loaded up Minecraft and I undeafened. 

"Alright I'm streaming and we are good to go!" 

Dream and I hit it off very quickly and we were chatting about everything about streaming and doing Youtube. It felt like we were doing a podcast and chat was loving it. Dream also was super impressed about how good I was at parkour and I thought I was going to make it far in MCC since I was doing well for my first time on the course but his tips helped out a bunch. 

We were laughing and Dream's friend George who he did videos with donated 10 dollars and said, "Get a room". I couldn't help but laugh and Dream started laughing too. I was so happy Dream found it funny too. 

We decided to do some pvp and I thought this was probably going to be my strong suit. Me and Arden would play bed wars and hunger games all the time together. We got into a random world and he joined it and he immediately ran up to my character and hit me. I got armor and stuff out of creative and gave it to him.  

We decided to do a couple rounds since we took a long time doing parkour. Dream was really good but I won more rounds than him. 

"WHAT! WE HAVE TO GO AGAIN!" He screamed. 

"Aw do you not like losing Dream?" I laughed and hit again doing a lot of damage. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" he screamed again. 

I couldn't stop from laughing. We did it a couple more times and he won some of them (I let him win some more like). We decided to end the stream both of us were getting way to tired even though we were having a blast. 

DMS

dream

had a lot of fun, we definitely have to do it again so I get more practice in. I'm a little rusty apparently 

dallon :)

okay   dream...

jk

but also I had fun. ngl  I was really nervous

dream

really? I didn't eve notice. am I that cool :0

dallon :)

mmm

no

goodnight dream thanks for the stream can't wait for MCC

dream 

goodnight dallon :)