Flying to Florida

IRL

"Dallon do you have all your shit?" Ivy asked. 

"I think so, Wilbur are you about ready to go?" I asked him. 

"Oh Dallon, I've been ready for a while you two just are taking too long."

"For the record I am just trying to figure good outfits," I said. 

Ivy giggled loud, "Trying impress someone?"

"No-"

"Dream. Easy answer." Wilbur leaned on my doorway. 

I sighed to myself. Wilbur walked up to me and threw in clothes into my suitcase. 

"We are only joking with you Dallon. A little bit though," He whispered. 

"Ass," I whsipered back. 

"Okay we should get going soon guys, don't want to be late," Ivy warned. 

We eventually left and got onto the plane. I let Dream know we were on our way now. 

TEXT MESSAGES

dallon

hey we just got on the plane, let you know when we land and everything :)

dream

okay :)

im really excited to see you

and so are the boys they can't stop talking about you

dallon

neither can wilbur or ivy

im nervous though

dream

why?

dallon

oh idk 

maybe because i get to meet my online best friends and i get to see what the guy i like looks like

dream

im nervous too

i get to see your pretty face like right in front of me too

dallon

who is coming with you? like when you pick us up?

dream

me and quackity

easier to conceal my identity instead of karl or george

dallon

oh are you  a superhero now?

dream

yes

dallon

alright i will text you soon !

IRL

I slept the entire plane ride after I texted Dream. Wilbur and Ivy nudged me when we landed and I texted Dream letting him know. He texted back saying him and Quackity were already here waiting for us.

"Are you ready?" Ivy pushed my shoulder as we walked. 

"Yes but he is too so I don't feel as bad," I answered. 

"I think I see Big Q guys," Wilbur spoke up and pointed at a short guy next to a very tall man. They were both on there phone and the other guy had dirty blonde hair that was kind of long but also not that long. It was kind of wavy the way it fit his face. Once we started walking closer it was most defiantly Quackity and the guy was Dream. 

-

-

-

-

omg cliffhanger!!! i might push out a chapter tomorrow but i have to finish my essay and ap gov hw but i really want to finish this. 

anyways so maybe see you soon! ily and i hope you enjoyed :))