Dallon Supremacy

GROUP CHAT

Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, George, Dream

big q

dallon 

dallon

samsung refrigerator 

dallon

DALLON

karl :)

guys, is she dead? 

pissbaby

no you dumbass

she was just on twitter

gogy

YEAH 

sapnap

samsung refrigerator

george literally shut up 

dallon

hello

sorry for being dead for a day

i'm alive again 

samsung refrigerator

DALLON

omg i missed you 

big q

dallon are you okay? 

dallon

yeah i am now

i just have never went through that before so it was really scary

but i love you guys and thank you

karl :)

anytime dallon

we will fight for you

samsung refrigerator

dallon supremacy 

pissbaby 

i agree 

dallon is pretty pog 

dallon :)

aww

but i already knew that

DMS 

dream 

hey

can we talk?

like call

dallon :)

uh sure, give me a sec

REAL LIFE 

I got underneath my covers and curled up waiting for him to call me. I got myself some dinner before hand as well, my mom made spaghetti so I was eating before he called. We exchanged numbers so we could call and so I had his phone number. 

My phone started to ring and it was him. I answered it. 

"Hello?" He called out. 

"Hey," I said back. 

"What are you up to?" He asked. 

"Eating dinner and talking to you,". 

"What are you eating?" He asked and I could hear him shuffle around. 

"Spaghetti, what are you up to?" 

"I also just got dinner and talking to you. Are you okay? I shouldn't have asked you to be in the video." 

"I'm fine now, Ivy and Arden cheered me up and it helped that you said something. I enjoyed being in the video, not the hate but I had such a fun time. I always like talking and hanging out with you."

"It's nice that you have them, and it wasn't fair for you at all to get that hate. I love talking to you too. It's different talking to you than George or Sapnap. I don't know how to describe it." 

"I get that. It's different for me too because I only really talked to Wilbur and barely Tommy or Tubbo." 

"Wilbur is really cool. How did you meet him?" 

"He raided me a while ago and we just started talking and stuff. I love Wilbur he has helped me so much."

"That's nice. Dallon?"

"Yeah?"

"This might be kind of a personal question and you don't have to answer but why haven't you done a face reveal? I want to do one when I feel ready enough and at a big event or something. But why haven't you?"

"Privacy reasons. I don't want people finding Arden or Ivy. Invading their privacy and mine too. I have planned on doing one soon but yeah thats about it. If I did it would be a spur of the moment thing."

"Mmm. What do you look like? If you don't mind me asking."

"I have long brownish black hair, brown eyes, I'm 5'6. I have some freckles on my face but they have faded out a lot since I was little."

Dream hummed to himself as a response. I knew what he looked like cause of the fanart of him so I had a good idea. We talked for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep on call. 

-

-

-

ok this is my new fav chapter.. next couple will probably be fillers so enjoy some fluff soon !!