100 Player Challenge

wilbur .0.

would you like to join me in one of my 100 player challenges?

dallon :)

I thought you would never ask ;)

wilbur .0.

alright,  I'll send over all the info once we get set up. also the child might be joining us 

dallon :) 

oh this will be an interesting stream

I loaded up my computer and got Minecraft all set up. I put my long brown hair up in a ponytail so it wouldn't get in my eyes while I played. I waited for Wilbur to tell me to join the vc so he could get everything started. He didn't even mention what the 100 player challenge was. 

Wilbur and I met when he raided my stream 8 months ago and ever since we have been best friends. I didn't really have any other streamer friends besides Wilbur. Tommy and Tubbo were close seconds but Wilbur was different. He knew what I looked like in real life. 

Like some Minecraft streamers I decided to keep my identity a secret. I didn't know why but I felt like a cool superhero when I did. Wilbur and I decided to FaceTime one night out of nowhere and he seen my face. It was fun for people to draw art and try and guess what I looked like. 

Wilbur said I could join vc and I did so and I logged into the world he had made for the challenge.  Tommy was already in the vc and screaming at Wilbur. 

"Hello Dallon," Wilbur said and cut Tommy off from talking. 

"Hello Wilbur!" I said happily and Tommy sighed. 

"Do I not get a hello?" Tommy exclaimed. 

"Hi Tommy," I smiled. 

"Alright now that we got that out of the way, chat, it's time for youtube intro time and to introduce the challenge," Wilbur said and I could hear him get up form his chair to do the intro. 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and pulled up Wilbur's stream and the challenge was that we were rebuilding civilization in Minecraft. I tweeted out that I was joining Wilbur in his stream. We carried on with the stream and it ended up being a lot of fun. Tommy as always was a piece of work but it was funny. 

Once we ended the stream we stayed on discord in the vc to keep chatting with each other. We talked about upcoming streams and the projects going on in our lives and Wilbur cleared his throat making the vc go quiet. 

"Should we ask her now Tommy?" Wilbur mentioned. 

I could hear Tommy chuckle, "YES." 

"Ask me what?" I laughed very nervously. 

"How would you feel about participating in the next MCC?" Wilbur asked.