Among Us Stream

DMS

dream

dallon for the among us stream we are going to use proximity chat 

do you need me to show you how to use it?

also we need a fill in know anyone? wilbur can't play rn

dallon :)

um i can get ivy to play? and yes please

dream

yes that works. ill see you on discord and i can share my screen and show you :)

REAL LIFE

Dream shared his screen and showed me how to use it. 

"Okay so are you good?" He asked. 

"Yes. Will you be streaming?" I asked him.

"I think you know the answer."

"Well it was worth a shot." 

He laughed to himself and then cleared his throat, "Do you want to call tonight?"

"YES!" I said to excitedly, "Wait I mean yes that would be really cool." Why did I have to be so weird sometimes. 

"Awesome. Well I will see you in the among us lobby then," He said and I could almost see the huge grin on his face as he said that and he left the call. 

I ran into Ivy's room and showed her quickly how it all works before they all started to stream or if they were going to. 

"Thank you for joining by the way," I said pulling up discord for her. 

"Oh please thank you now I finally get to talk to them and see what they are like. Especially Dream."

"Oh come on Ivy."

"YOU DID THE THING!" She bursted out laughing.

"Did what thing Ivy?"

"Dream always says 'come on' or 'oh come on now' and you said it! Someone has been talking to Dream too much."

"Oh shut up Ivy."

"Yeah okay says your nightly calls you might as well just say you are a couple."

"It's not like that Ivy."

"You say that now Dallon but you never know what could happen."

"Yeah whatever I will see you in game," I said and I quickly ran out and pulled up my stream. 

"Hello chat hope you are all doing well today we are obviously playing among us. We have Quackity, Karl, Dream, Sapnap, George, Myself, Tubbo, Bad, Punz, and then Ivy my best friend. She is my editor for my YouTube videos so she is going to join us since we needed another person. So please be kind this his her first appearance!"

I got into the lobby and Ivy was already there talking to Sapnap. George was in right after me along with Dream. Quackity, Karl, Bad, and Punz came in all in a row and then Tubbo was a little late.