Feelings Suck

TEXT MESSAGES

Dream

what?

REAL LIFE

"Well what did he say?" Wilbur asked. 

"He said 'what' with a question mark. Oh my god I'm in deep shit," I put my head in my hands. How could I be so stupid? 

"No you aren't. I mean you did mean it but you could just tell him you were drunk and say sorry you didn't mean to send that and that it isn't true," He shrugged. 

"Drunk words are sober thoughts Will."

"Mmh true but it could get you out of this hole," He plopped down on the couch turning on the tv and he patted the seat next to him motioning that I sit down next to him. I went and sat by him and he put his arm and pulled me close. 

"No matter what happens I'm here with you and the outcome will be good. Just got to believe it will."

"Okay. I will."

TEXT MESSAGES

dallon

 omg i'm so sorry

me and will had a wine night and I was drunk. i didn't mean that sorry :0

dream

it's all good :)

REAL LIFE

I showed Wilbur the text and he nodded. 

"You know he probably feels the same way about you. Dallon why are you afraid of telling him. I get if you don't want to get rejected but wouldn't it feel good to just get it off your chest?" He asked. 

I sighed, "I don't want to get rejected. You know I have never been in a relationship and whatever. I don't have experience and I don't want to get rejected. I don't want to get my hopes up and just get hurt in the end. If I can avoid a heartbreak I would like too."

"Dallon. I'm not going to peer pressure you or force you to do anything but confessing your feelings could actually be a good thing. Even if he doesn't feel the same you can know that it just wasn't meant to be."

I put my head on his shoulder, "I hate having feelings for someone."

He laughed and put his head on top of mine, "Feelings just suck."

"Amen to that."

Fuck it. I picked up my phone and texted Dream. 

TEXT MESSAGES

dallon

can I call you?

-

-

-

-

hahahahha another text cliffhanger who am i? anyways 5K reads is so insane to me and i'm so glad some of you are enjoying it! the comments and votes mean so much to me <3