Tour of the Dream Smp

REAL LIFE 

I got my stream all set up and I got all the information in that Dream sent me. 

"Hello chat! How are we all today. I got a huge surprise, Dream sent me merch and he also invited me to join his smp. I have been super excited since he told me. Quackity, Karl, Sapnap, George and Dream are going to show me around and I think tomorrow I am going to stream on the smp with Tubbo, Wilbur, and Tommy since they are asleep right now," I said to them. 

I got into their vc that they were in and they were all talking. 

"Hello guys!" I said to make sure that they could hear me. 

"Dallon!" Quackity said.

They all said hello and welcomed me into the call. I spawned into the world and I was in a box. 

"We are coming to get you Dallon," Sapnap announced. 

I waited around in the box until I seen Sapnap and George in full netherite coming inside. 

"Aw do I get an escort to the town?" I said as I crouched in game. 

"Yes. We have a surprise waiting for you where everyone else is at," George said and I followed them. I started to see the paths and builds as we got to where everyone lived or Lmanburg. We got to this plot of land that I knew was El Rapids. I seen Quackity, Karl, and then Dream standing next to item frames. 

All three of them had flowers in their hands and they threw them to me. Quackity placed an image to the item frames that had a welcome sign. Then there was a chest with welcome items. 

The chest contained iron tools and armor to start out with. It was better armor than what Quackity and Karl had on most times. 

"Thank you guys, I appreciate it," I thanked them and then we all started to collect stuff to build my house. They said that they would help me and I picked a small spot far from everyone else. 

The somewhere along the lines George killed me and Dream wasn't okay with that. 

"Did you just kill Dallon?" Dream asked angrily and I could hear Quackity and Karl whisper an uh oh. 

"Yeah that's what it said," Sapnap added in. 

"Sapnap-" I said but I was to late and Dream started chasing George around until he could kill him. Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap could barely keep their laughs in and George was screaming sorry and asking Dream to stop. 

"Dream and George stop right now," I said throughout the call and everyone automatically stopped talking and looked at my avatar in game. "Stop killing George please." I asked in my nice voice. 

"Okay. I won't.," Dream sighed. 

"Promise?" I asked. 

"I promise."

"Thank you now will you help me finish the roof George?" I asked and he immediately started helping me. 

"Remind me not to mess with you Dallon," Karl laughed and I giggled too. 

I whispered to Dream making sure he knew I was kidding. 

starlvr: you know im kidding right? im not mad

Dream: i know, that was scary though

starlvr: sorry :( thank you for letting me join this is the most fun ive had on a stream for a while Dream

Dream: same, glad we did this :)

I decided to end the stream shortly after and then I raided Quackity since he was streaming after me. The entire time I was grinning from ear to ear being and talking with hem. I was so happy I became their friend. I couldn't help but think if I might have feelings for Dream and that he might just might for me too. 

-

-

-

hello everyone! i hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed the new chapter! i was planning on making it longer but i didn't want to get burnt out. chapter after the next will be huge plot stuff. 

remember it is a slow burn so expect lots of chapters it's not over yet!!!! 

don't forget to comment and vote! it means a lot <3