Joining Lmanburg?

REAL LIFE

I booted up my computer and joined their vc that they were already in. 

"Hello Tubbo and Tommy! Is Wilbur not here yet?" I asked.

"He is late but we can just go on without him," Tubbo said and I met him in Lmanburg. "Dallon! I'm so happy you are here in Lmanburg! Tommy where are you?" He asked. 

"Well I can't really go to Lmanburg but Dream gave me a free pass today and only today since we weren't with Dallon last night," Tommy sighed. 

"Yeah Tommy how is life here considering everything that's happened," I asked giggling to myself. 

"You know Dallon that was a low blow. I thought you would stream with us for the first time on the smp but it's fine. I'm not even hurt," Tommy started yelling a bit. 

"I'm sorry Tommy I didn't know you even cared that much," I said. 

"Hello Dallon! Are we non canon right now? Cause if not I won't put on the voice thing," Wilbur said as he entered the vc. 

"Nope just hanging out today," Tubbo said. 

We ran around the smp for a while until it was almost time to end stream because we were all getting tired. 

"So Dallon are you going to join Lmanburg?" Tubbo asked. 

"I'm so sorry to tell you guys this but yesterday I was asked to join El Rapids and I accepted," I said quietly. 

"Are you fucking joking?" Tommy asked. 

"Dallon," Tubbo said sadly. 

"Look Sapnap and Quackity gave me an offer I couldn't refuse off stream," I said. 

"I am going to make an angry tweet," Tommy said sighing and muttering to himself and all Wilbur could do was just laugh. 

They ended there streams and I wanted to clear somethings up, "Just so everyone knows we are all still friends and everything! Quackity asked me to be apart of it for some lore and everything and I said yes so stay tuned for that later on! Also huge huge announcement. In 5 days there will be a major important stream you will not want to miss."

TWITTER

-Tommyinnit @ tommyinnit

can't believe dallon would do that very angry

- Quackity @ Quackity

sorry it was just the better option

- Sapnap @ Sapnap

AGREEEEEEEEEE

- karl :) @ KarlJacobs_

TRUTH 

at least she wasn't exiled

-Tommyinnit @ tommyinnit

shut the fuck up karl

- dallon :) @ starlvr

sorry tommy just as you said once before "pog through the pain"

-Tommyinnit @ tommyinnit

oh shut up 

-Tubbo @ TubboLive

:(

- dallon :) @ starlvr

im so sorry tubbo :(

- Dream @ Dream

interesting...

-

-

-

-

-

ahh we are almost at 1,000!!! thank u so much to everyone reading this and everything it means so much! anyways huge huge huge chapter out tmrw! so yeah

don't forget to vote and comment and such ! <3