Any Revealers in Chat?

IRL

Up until Ivy got back me and Wilbur just chilled and talked. Ivy got back today and she got back sooner than I thought. 

She came in through the door and gaped at Wilbur, "Holy shit you are tall!"

"Nice to finally meet you Ivy," Wilbur gave Ivy a hug. 

"I have huge news for you," I whispered to her. 

"Tell me and help me unpack then." she whispered back. 

"Can I come too?" Wilbur asked. 

"Sure. You have to help," Ivy said and he nodded. "So what's up?"

"I wanted to wait till you were here to tell you. Me and Dream admitted we like each other."

"WHAT! I fucking knew it! This day just keeps getting better and better," she tackled me onto her bed. 

"I got her too. Thank me later," Wilbur sat down next to us. 

"Thank you so much Wilbur. How can I repay you?"

"I'll think about something." 

For the next couple of hours we all just hung out for a while and then me and Wilbur announced we were hanging out together. We decided to not stream or anything and we just want to enjoy our company. Then we broke the internet by posting a picture of me, Wilbur, Ivy, and then Arden too. Arden came over for a while and we decided to do a small reveal. 

- dallon :) @ starlvr

any revealers in chat?

*insert picture*

-

-

-

-

idk what this was but im tired while i wrote this but yeah :) next chapters will be better i promise