Pog Through the Pain

REAL LIFE

"So what's going on?" Ivy asked as she sat down next to me on my bed and Arden took my computer chair to sit in. 

"Sapnap couldn't be in Dream's new video so he asked me to fill in so I obviously did because he is Dream and like why wouldn't I. So I did and then the video was released and then so many people got mad that I was in it. They sent me threats and so many rude words over me filling in. I shut my phone off because it was a bit much," I explained. 

"Well that's bullshit." Arden said. 

"Yeah. I don't even know what to say? Hey sorry I took someones place and you thought it was the end of the world that I collabed with them? I don't know, I've never had to go though something like this before," I said.

"Well we are here to help you so I will look at your twitter and everything before you do if you want us to or if you want to. But it's not fair to you or everyone else if you stay silent," Ivy said.

"I can do this. It can't be that bad," I said to myself and I picked up my phone and looked at my notifications. 

Dream made a thread talking about it. 

TWITTER (DREAMS THREAD)

- Dream @ Dream

i can't put into words how angry I am. DALLON is one of the nicest girl I have ever talked to. Sapnap couldn't be in the video and I asked Dallon to take his spot and she said yes. I did not expect people to attack her like this (1/2)

- Dream @ Dream

with that being said Dallon should have never gotten hate as extreme as this and it makes me upset she did when I asked her for some help. i'm sorry dallon (2/2)

- karl :) @ KarlJacobs_

WHO HURT DALLON

- Quackity @ Quackity

LET'S FIGHT THEM 

Sapnap @ Sapnap

I WANT TO JOIN IN

- dallon :) @ starlvr 

thank you <3 

TWITTER (DALLONS THREAD)

- dallon :) @ starlvr

hello everyone, I figured I should address everything. I am a day late because I have never gone through any of this before and I just turned off my phone (1/3)

- dallon :) @ starlvr

with that being said, I never meant any harm in being in Dream's video. I was very excited about getting to be in it cause it was such a cool opportunity. anyways I just wanted to say that and get that out of the air (2/3)

- dallon :) @ starlvr

thank you to everyone who has sent me kind messages and thank you dream for sticking up for me <3

-Tubbo @ TubboLive

:)

- Sapnap @ Sapnap

WE SUPPORT YOU DALLON !

- Wilbur Soot @ WilburSoot

love you <3

- Quackity @ Quackity

ME AND KARL ARE READY TO FIGHT 

- karl :) @ KarlJacobs_

LET US AT THEM DALLON

- dallon :) @ starlvr

aw i'll keep that in mind if there is a next time :)

-Tommyinnit @ tommyinnit

you just have to log through the pain 

- dallon :) @ starlvr

thank you for those wise words

-Tommyinnit @ tommyinnit

anytime dallon

- Dream @ Dream

<3

REAL LIFE

"Alright I addressed everything on Twitter and now I just need to answer my dms and talk to Dream," I said putting my phone on the bed. 

"See wasn't that bad. Other people have gone through worse you honestly had it really easy," Arden shrugged his shoulders. 

"Are you going to be okay?" Ivy asked. 

"Yeah I just need to talk to them all. Thank you guys, I love you so much." I held out my arms for a group hug and we hugged each other. 

Ivy went to work and the Arden left me be so I could answer all my messages. 

-

-

-

i was going to make this a long chapter but i decided to spilt it up the dms and the twitter stuff so it wasn't to overwhelming. anyways love you all and make sure you vote and comment! it means a lot when you do :)))))