Morning After the Text

dallon

hey dream

wait sorry clay

um

so I think I like you. I know that's probably so random and I know you are asleep right now and everything. But I didn't really realized I did fully until tonight and will and I talked about you. I how I feel about you, you make me happy and laugh. I told him how much I love our calls. anyways i like you.

thats's it :]

THE NEXT MORNING

When I woke up my head was on Wilbur's shoulder and he was sound asleep. Once I moved my head Wilbur woke up. 

"What time is it Dallon?" He rubbed his eyes. 

"Seven in the morning. We barely got any sleep."

"Okay. Did Dream ever text you back?" Wilbur asked getting up to go make coffee. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"Um you texted him confessing your feelings? You seriously don't remember?" He leaned on the kitchen counter. 

My heart stopped, "I did what?" I ran to my phone and checked my messages and sure enough I did. 

"So did he?"

"No but calm down. I know you are freaking out but don't. He probably hasn't seen it yet. I'm going to fix us coffee and we can wait to see what happens."

"Maybe this won't be a bad thing. What if I get rejected?"

"You won't well possibly but probably not Dallon. Come sit down with me and we can wait," He handed me my cup of coffee and sat next to me on the couch. 

A couple hours passed by and me and Wilbur watched some YouTube videos to spend the time. A buzz came from my phone and I picked it up. Wilbur looked at me as I checked. Sure enough it was him. 

-

-

-

sorry this was insanely short! filler for the next couple. next one will probably be short as well! <3