Chapter 13

"I'm the leader of the biggest mafia in the world." As soon as the words left his mouth, I stared at him in awe. He was a mafia leader. I should be scared, shouldn't I? But I was not. He saved me from those people and I knew by the look in his eyes that he'd never hurt me. I liked him for that. The tenderness he showed. He was tough sometimes but I can let that slide due to the fact that he is the leader of the world's biggest mafia, The Streak.

He stared at me.

"Aren't you scared? Aren't you gonna run?" he asked, confusion clear.

"No and even if I wanted to run, I won't be able to," I said, pointing down at my feet.

"But I am a wild animal."

"Not to me. You saved my life. You helped me. You care for me. So no, you are not a wild animal to me," I said, looking into his deep green eyes which bore into my blue ones. I hugged him.

"I'm bored Ernie! Don't leave me just yet," I told him.

"I won't. What do you want to do?" he asked, caressing my hand.

"I was thinking about a bath but..." I trailed off, looking at my condition.

"I'll help you," he offered. That meant he would see me naked. Oh my god! He would be the 1st person to see me naked! He would have seen so many other girls. What would he think of me? He'll definitely be repelled from me after seeing my flat, uninteresting body.

"No!" I said, due to the insecurities.

"Why? You don't need to hide that beautiful body of yours from me. And if you want a bath, it's me who will help you. No one else, understand? I don't want anyone seeing your precious body," he said.

"Okay," I whispered.

"So?" he asked, his eyebrows raised.

"I don't know," I replied, blushing at the thought of all of it.

"I mean I don't think a bath is a great idea. Maybe I should wait for a few days before my leg heals."

"As you say," he smiled.

"Movie?" I asked and he nodded, putting on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"After," I spoke but instantly regretted my choice. It was a good movie but not with him beside me. He put on 'After' and we sat there, watching the movie. Every time an intimate scene came, I felt myself blush and squirm a little due to the contact between Fernando and me. Finally that thing got over.

"That was something," I heard Fernando whisper.

"You want to sleep?" he asked. I nodded in response and he helped me sleep on the bed as I was sitting before. He wrapped one of his hands on my waist. I didn't mind and didn't protest.

"Good night, tigresa," he spoke in my hair.

"Good night Ernie," I whispered back, closing my eyes.

I woke up to a peacefully sleeping Fernando. His head was tugged into my neck, one arm around my waist and his right leg on my left one. I felt something poking on my thigh.

I giggled lightly looking at what it was. It woke him up.

"Morning tigru," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Morning Ernie," I replied.

"Let's start packing," he said, getting up.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Because we are going to 'The Streak Island'," he replied, gathering his things.

"What?"

"We are going to my private island. After what happened, I can't risk you. Once we have found out the whereabouts of the rivals, we'll return," he replied, taking out a suitcase from a secret closet I hadn't noticed.

"But-"

"No buts. You are coming. It's going to be just the two of us there and it is off the grid so no one will know our location. I've told the others that we are going to Dubai because I don't want to put you in danger. If anyone asks about it, we are going to Dubai."

"You have your own private island!" I asked wide eyed.

"Yes, I do. Now tell me what do you want to take with you?" he asked, opening the closet full of clothes.

For an hour, he helped me pack my stuff. It may have been more than an hour. I was really embarrassed when he packed my undies but that was just for a short time.

"All done!" he replied, taking the suitcase.

"Thanks," I replied. He nodded his head and headed off to his room. I took my painkillers and fell asleep.

"Wake up, tigresa. We have to leave," I heard a familiar voice.

"Let me sleep," I mumbled.

"You can sleep in the plane," he said, lifting me up in a bridal style.

"What!" I exclaimed, opening my eyes.

"Shut up!" he said and took me downstairs.

After a while we were on his private jet which was huge.

"Holy shit! This thing is huge!" I exclaimed as soon as we entered it.

"Well, make yourself at home for 16 hours. The last 2 hours, I will be flying the plane so tell me right now if you want to have fun," he smirked. I knew exactly what he was implying.

"Ewwwwww!"

The plane ride was mostly us talking about business since I knew him now and we had signed a deal earlier too. When he flew the plane, I slept. How can he know so many things?

We landed and I couldn't stop gawking at the amazing beauty.

"Oh my god! We have this whole island to ourselves?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I love it Ernie!"

"I thought you would," he replied. We entered his mansion. It was smaller than the one he had back there but it was big enough. We, actually only Fernando, unpacked our stuff.

"The doctor said you'd be able to walk in a few days because the bullet didn't damage your bone or anything," Ernie said, coming into our room.

"Why can't I just stay in the other room?" I asked, frustrated that he wanted us to share the room even though there were plenty for 20 people.

"No! Don't argue," he said adamantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup. Don't argue! Cause you need to vote and comment ;)

Comment the country you're from.

-rockinguls088<3