Chapter 11

Sarah's POV

I felt a bright light flashing on my head in sleep. I opened my eyes to see the curtains open and bright morning sun rays. The door opened and Fernando walked in.

"Good morning." He said smiling. And no I'm not gonna comment on his mood. It seems pretty good right now, though.

"You can't just barge in anytime you think." I said getting annoyed by him because I know in moments, he'll leave the room again.

"Thank you. Get ready, I'm taking you somewhere." he said putting on his blazer.

"What is it? My prosecution day?"

"No. I would have done that much earlier if I wanted to. Now get up and get dressed."

He approached on my side of the bed and sat beside me. I was just wearing a t-shirt, long enough to cover my ass. I looked down and decided to go take a bath.

Just as I stood up, patches of different colours covered my vision and I felt like someone hit my head with a hammer. I sealed my eyes shut and what about to fall. Fernando grabbed my waist and let me sit. My eyes were still close and my head was pounding.

"I told you to eat the pizza. Not keep it as a showcase!" he said a little loudly. Then he brought a glass of water near my lips and helped me gulp it down. I was feeling a bit better now. I opened my eyes and saw our faces really close. My cheeks heated up at that. And wait, why was the bed so hard?
Oh my god! I was sitting on his lap. In Fernando's lap. I stood up but he pushed me on bed and brought a first aid kit from one of the drawers. Then emptied the glucose powder in water and handed me the glass.

"We can go sometime else. You need to take rest right now."

"No!" I cried. "It's because of the rest I'm taking, I'm forgetting how to walk. See I'm completely fine." I said springing out of bed and dancing a few steps in front of him. He grinned.

"Okay but take glucose once more before you come downstairs and breakfast will be sent upstairs."

I showed him thumbs like a baby and danced all the way up to the closet. I heard him chuckle and then the door was shut.

After taking a long hot shower, I dressed in black and white polka shirt and inserted it into a black shorts. Then blow dried my hair and let them loose. When I went out of the closet, I saw the bed made and a tray of breakfast on it. I enjoyed the chocolate pancakes and eggs. Then I left for downstairs, where I think a meeting was going on. All heads turned to me as I came downstairs......wait where's Fernando? Or am I in the wrong place? My cheeks heated up and I looked down. Another of his men came towards me. I identified him from the table we had dinner on. He whispered 'good morning princess' in my ear as I flinched away from him. Why were some people here so uncomfortably flirty? He kept a hand on my lower back and led the way. As we were about to approach the gate...

"Where are you taking her Jacob?" Fernando arrived. Thank god. I am not liking this Jacob at all. But after all he was the one helping me, wasn't he?

"Uh, I th-thought you went outside," he stuttered.

"I'm right here. Hands off!" he said with a clenched jaw.

Jacob seriously went a foot away from me. Wow! Everyone follows his orders. And then Jacob went inside again. I saw Fernando scan my body.

"Hello? Where were you? And why is your house full of men? I saw almost 15 to 20 of them inside and you weren't there. And Jacob was just helping me, no need to be rude."

He muttered something to himself.

"What?"

"Just get in the car." He said opening the door for me.

"Ugh- Fine!"

We sat inside quietly for 5 minutes straight.

"Where are we going?"

"First to Aldi then it's a surprise."

"I wanna go inside." I said pouting.

"Tell whatever you want. Even I'm not going inside."

"It's okay if you don't go inside, I'll go with Toby right?" I said asking if he was Toby sitting in the passenger seat. Toby nodded.

"No you're not going anywhere without me." He sucks and I was in no mood to ruin my day so I gave up.

"Okay daddy." I said looking out of the window.

He sighed and spoke, "Fine. But don't roam around. We don't have extra time."

"Deal." I said, grinning.

Soon we reached there and went inside. He pulled a cart and I climbed inside it.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting. I always do this." I said looking at shelves.

A laugh escaped his lips. I quickly turned my face towards him. His face looked a thousand times more hot when laughing.

"Laugh more, you look good."

"Duly noted."

We had taken my things first which included a jar of nutella, all chocolates which didn't have peanuts and coconuts and 2 bags of marshmallows.

"You'll eat this all alone?"

"Of Course. Won't share a piece."

He ignored it and started moving again. Then his phone started ringing, it was Toby. It was in the cart so I took it. Before I could speak anything, he spoke...

"They're here and not sure if you're inside."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late and short chapter! You know the funda for faster updates!

Vote, Share and please comment who do you think 'they' in last sentence are......;}

Until then.

-Rockinguls088