Chapter 14

Chapter 14

For a few days, I just laid in bed watching Netflix and doing some work while Ernie worked from sitting beside me at all times. He took care of me at all times. He made me food, reminded me to take the medicines, and put perfume on me so I wouldn't smell. It had been only 2 days but whatever.

He was in the kitchen, preparing food for us when I tried to walk. As soon as I placed my foot, it hurt but I ignored it and tried to stand up.

"Ouch!"

I finally stood up and walked a few steps. I lifted my head to see a smiling Fernando leaning on the door.

"It's fucking time you walked," he smiled and I walked to him and hugged him.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"You don't need to say that," he said, kissing my temples.

"I do," I mumbled.

"You want to have a bath? You stink!" he said, making a disgusting face. I swatted him with my left arm.

"Yeah! It surely doesn't feel good," I replied.

"Let's go," he said, picking me up. I didn't want to put pressure on my right leg just after it had healed a little bit so I did not protest.

He laid me down on the bed.
"Why?"

"I'll prepare a warm bath for you," he replied, going into the bathroom. After a few minutes, he came out.

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. Candles surrounded the bathtub and it felt good.

"I think I can undress on my own. You can leave."

"I'm in the room itself. Just call me if you need any help," he said and left but not before smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. I tried taking out the t-shirt I was wearing but failed because I'm a right-handed person. I tried and tried but no luck so I called the only person for help.

"Fernando!" I shouted and heard him chuckle and say something.

"I knew it," he said, coming in, smirking.

"Just shut up and help me out of these and keep your freaking eyes open or I swear to god I'll kick the living fuck out of you," I said.

"Jesus! I'll keep my eyes open," he replied and laughed.

Shit! I said open instead of closed.

"I meant closed," I replied.

"Whatever you say," he said, approaching me. He helped me out of my t-shirt and shorts. He had changed my clothes the night we arrived. Though I protested he did it at night and swore that he had done it in the dark but of course I did not believe him. I had refused to let him change my clothes from then.

He approached to remove my panties but I stopped him.

"Just unclasp my bra. I'll take care of the rest," I told him as I blushed and he complied. He unclasped it, his hands touched my bare back and it sent shivers down my spine. I jolted a little at first but relaxed. As soon as he unclasped it, I held it against my chest with my left hand and asked him to leave. He did go. I thought he'd kiss me and it'd lead to something and...

What are you thinking, Sarah! Use your brain!

I gently dropped into the tub after undressing completely. It felt good. I laid there reading the book he had kept for me near one of the candles. It was 'After'. I stayed in the tub for what felt like forever before finally making up my mind to leave the best bath of my life. I got up and went to the walk-in closet.

Shit! I won't be able to wear it on my own. I tried to but my hand hurt a lot. I had managed to wear only the thong. I couldn't clasp the bra. I finally gave up and decided to call the only person here for help.

"Fernando!"

"Yes-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw me. I blushed furiously and quickly turned around so he wouldn't be able to see my breasts.

"Could you-" before I could finish the sentence, I felt warm hands on my back. He clasped the lacy black bra which I don't know why I had chosen.

As soon as I turned around, his lips met mine. I was shocked at first but it felt good. Sparks. Electricity. His lips were perfect and molded into mine perfectly. My left hand went into his hair. He pulled away after a minute or so and I blushed a little.

"I like you Tigru. I can't imagine losing you. Will you be mine?" he asked gently. I never knew mafia leaders could be so gentle. I was stunned. How could such a god like him like me? I mean what did he even see in me?

"I see my world in you tigresa. You cared for me even though I acted rude to you. You aren't like other girls. You are special and will always remain special to me. I will never let anyone hurt you. Please be mine."

I responded with another kiss. He kissed me back.

"I like you too," I responded as we pulled away. He kissed me again and this one was rough and needy. I liked it a lot. His hands roamed back to my bra.

"Ask me to stop tigresa," he said in a deep voice.

"Stop," I moaned as he kissed my collar bone. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him.

His hands backed out and I felt disappointment wash me but I quickly hid it.

"Let's get you dressed," he said.

"What do you wanna wear?" he asked.

"That black dress. I guessed we could go out to the beach," I replied. He nodded and helped me into the dress before zipping it up.

We spent the rest of the day at the beach talking and playing chess.

"I have to show you something."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updateee! Soooooo.... They finally got together! YAY!

Comment, vote, and share.

Love<3

-Rockinguls088<3