Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"I have to show you something." I became excited at those words.

"Go on," I replied, folding my arms.

"Come on," he said, putting his waist on my arm and helping me walk. He took me into the house and to a secret passageway which I never knew existed. It wasn't even seen. Only a person who knew the whole architecture would have known about it. It led to a clear opening. I saw a bed there and then...

"Oh My God!" I gawked at the place. There was a comfy bed lying at the side. It was like a room with a closet and everything but the only difference was that fish could see us. Instead of a wall, there was glass on one side of the room and it showed the sea.

"It is amazing!" I said, jumping into his arms.

"Just like you," he replied, kissing me passionately and I returned the kiss.

"I love you Sarah Robinson," he said, pulling back. I was shocked to hear it.

"You don't have to say it back. I just wanted to pour out my feelings. You care for me even when I am shot only in the arm. You ran in front of that guy to save me. You are my angel. Mine and only mine. I love you tigresa," he said and it melted me. I realized at that moment that I loved him too. I couldn't think of losing him.

"I love you too Tiger," I replied, pulling him into a kiss. The kiss was needy and passionate and soft. He took me to the bed without breaking the kiss. He gently started trailing down while his hand was already under my dress. He broke away and I frowned internally.

"Are you ready?" he whispered and I nodded. As much as I wanted to wait for my hand to heal, I couldn't stop myself from nodding my head.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I just had the best night of my life. I frowned when I saw the bed empty. I was clothed in his shirt. His shirt reached right below my butt.

"Looking for me?" Ernie smirked, shirtless. His abs were so good but I stopped swooning over them.

"Yep. Now let's go," I said, standing up but wobbled a little due to the soreness from last night. Fernando chuckled.

"Don't laugh! It's because of you," I reminded him.

"Can't help I have a big dick but you know you liked it," he said, picking me up bridal style and carrying me to our room. I wanted to say I loved it but refrained myself from saying so.

"Bath?" Fernando asked as we entered the room. I nodded in response and he took me straight to the bathtub. He was about to leave but I held his hand. I don't even know why I held it.

"Together?" he asked, his eyebrows raised and I nodded.

After the very hot bath, if you know what I mean, I got dressed in a scarlet dress and went down to the living room.

----

It had been a week or so since we came and my right hand had finally healed.

Fernando had taught me quite a lot of self defence. He also taught me how to throw knives and how to use a gun and gave me my own gun. I was good at throwing knives but the gun thing still did not fit in with me. So I was practicing in the basement when I felt hands snake around my waist.

"Keep your back straight and waist tight," he whispered and adjusted my stance. I shot and it hit the bullseye for the 1st time.

"Woohoo!" I jumped into his arms and he caught me.

"You are doing great baby," he kissed me on the head.

"Thank you. Anyway, did you find their location?" I asked him, referring to the rival gang.